Reply
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 110
Registered: ‎10-19-2018

Tamra really looks different. I didn't recognize her.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,266
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Anyone see the video Kyle did with the woman she was rumored to be having a relationship with?

 

https://pagesix.com/2023/08/10/kyle-richards-morgan-wade-get-hot-and-heavy-in-music-video/ 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,576
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@colliemom4 wrote:

Anyone see the video Kyle did with the woman she was rumored to be having a relationship with?

 

https://pagesix.com/2023/08/10/kyle-richards-morgan-wade-get-hot-and-heavy-in-music-video/ 


@colliemom4 ,

 I don't know what to think about Kyle. She is either having a mid life crisis, thirsty for attention, really in a relationship with this woman, staging a publicity stunt, all of the above ....or maybe just nuts.

She really does seem to crave attention..especially now with her new Ozempic body.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,266
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

@DREAMON wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Anyone see the video Kyle did with the woman she was rumored to be having a relationship with?

 

https://pagesix.com/2023/08/10/kyle-richards-morgan-wade-get-hot-and-heavy-in-music-video/ 


@colliemom4 ,

 I don't know what to think about Kyle. She is either having a mid life crisis, thirsty for attention, really in a relationship with this woman, staging a publicity stunt, all of the above ....or maybe just nuts.

She really does seem to crave attention..especially now with her new Ozempic body.


@DREAMON  I'll go with nuts LOL. Seriously though, I agree with everything you said.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,249
Registered: ‎10-26-2010

Re: RHOC Premieres Tonight!

[ Edited ]

 

At first I believed Kyle and her husband were having problems, but I'm not sure if I believe it anymore.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,563
Registered: ‎10-05-2010

I think Shannon and John have the fights when they are both drunk, then Shannon calls people to cry on their shoulders and doesn't remember everything she tells them. I am pretty much disliking everyone now and it's because Tamra came back.

 

I think Gina looked good in the Emily hair and makeup. 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,160
Registered: ‎11-21-2017

Yes many of these women are drunks.  How many 50 year old women do you see drinking out of a keg?  When they are together they have to drink lots of shots.  Jeff Lewis said on his show the other day that he brought Vicki in for his show and put her up in a hotel room and when she left I think he said there was a $300 mini bar bill.  When they turn into drunks like some of the originals on NY it isn't fun to watch.  I am still watching but not really loving this season. I think they need to maybe do a reboot like New York and bring in some new blood. 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,249
Registered: ‎10-26-2010

 

It seems like Heather wants everyone to believe her marriage is wonderful. Some of her conversations with her husband seem so fake. I roll my eyes at some of the things they say to each other. No one talks like that.

 

I have a friend who talks like she has the most wonderful marriage ever and everyone is envious of her. lol. It's probably the opposite of what she's trying to portray.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,576
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: RHOC Premieres Tonight!

[ Edited ]

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

 

It seems like Heather wants everyone to believe her marriage is wonderful. Some of her conversations with her husband seem so fake. I roll my eyes at some of the things they say to each other. No one talks like that.

 

I have a friend who talks like she has the most wonderful marriage ever and everyone is envious of her. lol. It's probably the opposite of what she's trying to portray.


I too had a friend who acted as if she had the perfect marriage. She said her husband had stomach problems and couldn't attend friends get togethers on occasion.

Long story short his stomach problem was coming from the bottle of vodka (she said it was ice water in his glass) he drank every day and they had been sleeping in separate bedrooms for 10 years.

He would be passed out drunk at home and she would go out without him and say his stomach problem was acting up.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,881
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

I for one don't think that Jen's Ryan is attractive. He isn't unattractive, but he definitely isn't movie star attractive....Not sure what all of the women see in him??

 

I do like Jenn, I think she seems like a sweet, naive, kind of gullible person who wants to see the good in everyone, but at the same time doesn't see what is right in fron tof her eyes....

 

I just hope she doesn't marry him! Tamra always the jealous type, and probably wants him for herself....I still like Emily, Gina is ok most of the time, as is Shannon.

 

I do think there is more to Shannon and John's fights and obviously something happened, they are now broken up and he is engaged to someone else already? 

 

Heather is the typical I am better than you, and I hve the best of everything including marriages.....Those are the type you have to be careful of-usually things aren't so perfect as they appear...