Trusted Contributor

I just did a search and it said Heather sold her house in the OC for $55 million, the highest ever price in the OC.  It said they lived there 6 years. 

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

I just did a search and it said Heather sold her house in the OC for $55 million, the highest ever price in the OC.  It said they lived there 6 years. 

@TurnerGal Wow!!!! That is a lot of money.....But it was also a lot of house.. So do they still live in the O.C? Did they just downsize? lol!!!!

They must still have an OC address to be on the show...Maybe they will address it this season.  

Respected Contributor

Didn't Heather say that this house was the longest they had lived anywhere? It seems to be her hobby to decorate and then move on to something else. 

She also said something like now that 2 kids are gone, they don't need that big house.  Um first of all, they're not allowed to come home for breaks and summer? Or live with them for a while after graduating? But most of all, that house was ten times too big for six people in the first place!

Trusted Contributor

Let's see if I can post link.  It talks about new condo sounds small for them 5300 sq feet and 3 bed/4 baths. 

PHOTOS: Heather Dubrow’s $14 Million Penthouse Revealed | Heavy.com

Interesting part about rumours of him cheating,  of course if it is true makes sense for them to sell big house and down size if they are going to split.  I guess time will tell. 

Respected Contributor

@TurnerGal "Interesting part about rumours of him cheating,  of course if it is true makes sense for them to sell big house and down size if they are going to split.  I guess time will tell."

I doubt that Heather will divorce Terry.  She likes the prestige of being a doctor's wife too much to let him go.  She is not going to let another woman become the second Mrs. Dubrow. 

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

Let's see if I can post link.  It talks about new condo sounds small for them 5300 sq feet and 3 bed/4 baths. 

PHOTOS: Heather Dubrow’s $14 Million Penthouse Revealed | Heavy.com

Interesting part about rumours of him cheating,  of course if it is true makes sense for them to sell big house and down size if they are going to split.  I guess time will tell. 

@TurnerGal Thank you!!!! It's nice but not my cup of tea!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: RHOC Premieres Tonight!

[ Edited ]

I saw a pic of Emily -- she lost a lot of weight. Allegedly, she took Ozempic for a while and also had liposuction. She exercises and diets, too.

Respected Contributor

Re: RHOC Premieres Tonight!

[ Edited ]

@Daisy Sunflower I saw some pics, too, and what I read is that she's denying she took Ozempic or something similar. I find that hard to believe since we're seeing her on TV right now looking the same as always, eating and drinking the same as always and not mentioning anything about dieting.  I don't know when the season finished filming, but it doesn't seem like she would have had enough time to lose all that weight without "help".

Trusted Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower I saw some pics, too, and what I read is that she's denying she took Ozempic or something similar. I find that hard to believe since we're seeing her on TV right now looking the same as always, eating and drinking the same as always and not mentioning anything about dieting.  I don't know when the season finished filming, but it doesn't seem like she would have had enough time to lose all that weight without "help".

@VanSleepy @Daisy Sunflower  She was on Jeff Lewis radio station last week and she said she tried Ozempic for maybe a month and she didn't feel good on it.  She had liposuction on her arms, a breast reduction and she hired a personal trainer and lost it fairly slowly.  They ended filming 8 months ago so you can't see this on the current season.  I don't think they filmed the reunion yet.  This is what drives me crazy about the housewifes shows,  they take too long to air it.  

Esteemed Contributor

I saw Jen on wwhl. I thought she looked a little different than when she's on the show.

Her nose looks like a blob -- and her nostrils are so tiny that it looks like she would have a hard time breathing. I wonder if she had a bad nosejob or something. It looks so weird.