Honored Contributor

Premieres tonight at 8pm Central time! I plan on checking it out.

Valued Contributor

I momentarily forgot what day it is today 🤦‍♀️ 
I plan on watching; but it will be weird without Tamra or Vicki (regardless of liking them or not), it'll be different not seeing them!

Honored Contributor

Shannon said Vicki and Tamra have been spreading lies about her but she's not going to address it. It seems like the last season just ended. Time is flying.

Respected Contributor

I think I'm going to pass this season....we'll see how long that actually last though.Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm skipping the OC wives from now on. I just don't like Kelly Dodd! It does seem like Shannon and the others are going to like not having Tamara & Vicki around anymore, so now they will be center stage more. I can't wait for the RHOSLC and I love the RHOP, RHOA, & RHOBH!

Honored Contributor

I plan on checking it out but I'm not sure I'll stick around.  I'm starting to think I'm over the real housewives shows.  I didn't stick out NY and although I started to really hate BH, I did stick with it until the end.  Never got into Dallas and quit Atlanta years ago. 

If this season of OC is nothing but bullying and fighting, I'm out.  I also don't want to watch a season of Covid drama either.  I'm living it.  I don't need to see a show about others dealing with it.     

Honored Contributor

I'll be watching MAFS instead. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sure I'll be watching.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I'll be watching.  The Amazing Race also starts tonight, and if I had half a brain, I would switch over to that, but I gotta get my HW's fix - for better or worse.  I can watch The Amazing Race On Demand instead.

I was going to post the other day that Kelly Dodd married that Fox Newscaster fellow she was engaged to.  I saw the photos online.  Her dress was black, and he was also all in black.  They make a nice looking couple.  She is atrocious but then again, I guess she is just the bad girl of the bunch.

I'm re-watching the Reunion shows before the premiere.  Yes, it will be weird w/o Vicky and Tamra.  Shannon is so shrill and is always shreiking(sp?) - but I guess she will now be the grande dame of the bunch.  Woman Embarassed

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

I dropped it after a show or two last season so I think I will skip this season.  I am down to just BH, and I was barely hanging on there by the end of last season.