Honored Contributor

that is what kelly was complaining about.......not a text, but an interview with page six regarding the double date that vicki and steve went on. let go of your ex kelly! you are divorced and you got what you wanted.

i was pretty proud of the men last night. they actually stayed out of the drama. eddie wanted david beador there, but when tamra complained, he said he would uninvite him, but that he was still a friend and would be seeing him.

shane did not get overly excited when kelly went in on him with her ranting, raving, and nasty mouth.

steve said a sentence or two when kelly wanted to go in on him also.

kellly needs to stay away from the booze for sure. she seems to always get drunk. we already know her voice has to be a lot louder than anyone elses. it doesnt make her look good and certainly does not set a good example for her daughter.

tamra also......glad steve walked away from her and her mouth. no one should be pushed into marriage and she was out of line for discussing that AND their sex life. if vicki is that anxious to be married, maybe she is barking up  the wrong tree?

shannon was ridiculous with that boot and that single high heel pushing herself around. would it have killed her to wear a flat or sneaker?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45  I had to laugh when Tamra said Single White Female about Shannon with the boot. LOL!

Respected Contributor

Re: RHOC-9/10 Episode!

[ Edited ]

I think Shane instigated the arguing with Kelly.  Steve had walked away, Shane had no idea what they were talking about and he started in on Kelly.  

Vicki just sits there and allows Tamra to totally embarrass Steve.  Then she joins in on the sex and marriage talk.  I don't know why Steve is still around.  He sure doesn't seem to like the cameras any more than he seems to like Vicki.  

When Shane walked in the door at home and Emily greeted him, he kissed her on the cheek.  That seemed odd.  I don't think my husband has ever kissed my cheek unless one of us has a cold lol

Esteemed Contributor

My take on the Kelly/Steve deal was different I guess. Initially when she approached Steve she had taken Shannon's advice and pretty calmly just let him know that his comments had hurt her feelings. He knows how volatile she is so I thought if he had just said "I'm sorry your feelings were hurt, I won't mention you again"......and then walked away, followed by Shane saying "Sorry, this doesn't involve me" and then had he also just walked away.....it wouldn't have led to Kelly's nasty rant.

Honored Contributor

kelly always has a nasty rant .......and she just keeps it going on and on and on.

how many names did she call shane? steve and shane pretty much kept their cool.

people need to be responsible for how much they drink and how it makes them act.

kelly is at the bottom of my rhooc list.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

kelly always has a nasty rant .......and she just keeps it going on and on and on.

how many names did she call shane? steve and shane pretty much kept their cool.

people need to be responsible for how much they drink and how it makes them act.

kelly is at the bottom of my rhooc list.

I totally agree...she was way out of line and this just keeps happening over and over again. 

She has a terrible violent personality.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON@sunshine45. I truly think that Kelly is mentally unstable, and needs therapy. She wanted the divorce, but now that she is divorced, she doesn't want Michael to find happiness.......She drinks too much and turns into a nasty, horrible person.....I do not care for her at all........

Honored Contributor

I still haven't seen much of the episode.  I'm just at the point where Trashy Tamra is talking to Steve about he and Vicki's se~x life. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON@sunshine45. I truly think that Kelly is mentally unstable, and needs therapy. She wanted the divorce, but now that she is divorced, she doesn't want Michael to find happiness.......She drinks too much and turns into a nasty, horrible person.....I do not care for her at all........

Yes... something is definitely wrong there and to think she knows people see her on TV acting like that and she still does it repeatedly year after year.

Honored Contributor

Re: RHOC-9/10 Episode!

[ Edited ]

I finally watched it all last night.  If Kelly had an issue with Steve, she should have addressed Steve alone.  She walked over to him loaded for bear and the conversation just went downhill.  When he asked what he said (like he doesn't remember) she should have calmly told him. 

Shane should have completely stayed out of it.  It didn't involved him and wasn't his concern.  But he stuck his nose in and then continued on making comments.  Granted Kelly was a mess but he didn't even know her except for a quick introduction. 

Once Kelly found out it was Emily's husband, she should have backed off immediately.  If she wasn't drunk, she has bigger problems than I even thought she has.  But Emily really went over the top telling her she'd kill her.  Geez.