Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch WWHL Monday night with Emily and Dr. Oz?  The situation with Tamra's party was brought up and in particular David being uninvited because of Shannon.  

Andy posed the question to Dr. Oz about what you do in that situation and Dr. Oz said you need to pick sides and sever the friendship with one or the other.

I'm not so sure I believe that, although DH and I are in that situation and it's very, very hard. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Once Kelly found out it was Emily's husband, she should have backed off immediately.  If she wasn't drunk, she has bigger problems than I even thought she has.  But Emily really went over the top telling her she'd kill her.  Geez.           

I missed that part. Yikes!

It's hard to believe that Kelly didn't know Shane is Emily's husband. Don't they all meet each other or talk with each other beforehand?

Honored Contributor

Re: RHOC-9/10 Episode!

[ Edited ]

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Once Kelly found out it was Emily's husband, she should have backed off immediately.  If she wasn't drunk, she has bigger problems than I even thought she has.  But Emily really went over the top telling her she'd kill her.  Geez.           

I missed that part. Yikes!

It's hard to believe that Kelly didn't know Shane is Emily's husband. Don't they all meet each other or talk with each other beforehand?

@Daisy Sunflower

I don't belive for one second that Kelly didn't know Shane was Emilys husband...but then again I don't believe anything Kelly says. She is a low life IMO.

@Lipstickdiva,

Gina was on WWHL with Dr Oz.

My husband and I too had friends that divorced and we had to pick sides. It was very hard and uncomfortable for years but now that time has passed we are friends with all of them and their new mates....but it will never be the same unfortunately.

This has nothing to do with that but I think all these women look so much younger without a ton of make up plastered on their faces.

The women on the Dallas HW's really go overboard and look great when they are shown with much less makeup.JMO

Honored Contributor

Re: RHOC-9/10 Episode!

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON, I don't know why I cannot keep Emily and Gina straight, especially since they look absolutely nothing alike.  LOL

@Daisy Sunflower, Kelly knew because when she kept asking Emily if that was her husband and then said she didn't know that, they showed the clip of Kelly being introduced to Shane earlier that night.  LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

I was getting Emily and Gina mixed up, too. I think it's because Emily looks more like a "Gina".

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I was getting Emily and Gina mixed up, too. I think it's because Emily looks more like a "Gina".

@Daisy Sunflower, that's my problem.  Gina looks like an Emily and and vice versa. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva@Daisy Sunflower. I think so. I have gotten them both mixed up as well. Emily just doesn't look like an Emily to me.....lol!

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen this week's episode.  That being said, I do think Kelly Dodd is very unstable, and I do not like Shane at all.  He seems very controlling.   I like Steve.  I also like Eddie.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1. Steve and Eddie are much too sensible to be with the women that they are with for sure!!!!! I like both of them as well. Not sure on Shane yet, something about him????

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I still haven't seen much of the episode.  I'm just at the point where Trashy Tamra is talking to Steve about he and Vicki's se~x life. 

I haven't seen the episode so please fill me in ------- how did that subject come up and what on earth did she say???