Honored Contributor

More and more I think Kelly Dodd should hang out with Dorinda-they both drink way too much and turn into mean, big mouth drunks!!!!!! Kelly, I believe is mentally unstable. I have never cared for her, and I still don't but at times she doesn't bother me too much, however last night, she became mentally unhinged again!!!

She just goes off on these tangents yelling, screaming, and pointing her fingers,etc.....I thought boy oh boy, if she ever got together with Dorinda-what a pair they would be......

I don't think Vickie's boyfriend is for her at all-she wants to be married so bad-but he isn't the one! He doesn't appear to even be in love with her at all. I think he probably cares for her, but not in love with....

What kind of birthday party do we not see the birthday person? Tamra didn't show ayone around her new home, although she mentioned it was the 1st time most of the women had been there...It was just so weird.

It seemed totally staged!!! We finally see a bit of Gina breaking down over the dissolution of her marriage.She has a tough road ahead with 3 small children, especially staying in Orange County with no family near!  

What do you think of Emily's husband???

Honored Contributor

I was hoping they would have gotten rid of Kelly after last sseason. She brings nothing to the table except she does provide an example each week of how not to act. I can't say I'm a fan of either Steve or Emily's husband but they were minding their own business when Kelly stormed up and starting talking to Steve. To me Steve did the right thing by walking away and not allowing himself to become a part of Kelly's drama.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN,  I actually like Shane.....from the way he asked Gina to leave their house when she was being loud and obnoxious to how he handled Kelly on last night's episode.  I literally laughed out loud when he said to Kelly (and I'm paraphrasing) "So, you're not drunk.  This is how you act normally????????!!!!!!!!!!".  Of course, she WAS drunk (and possibly mixing in some other substances as well) but she is acting much like Dorinda when she said that was her first drink of the night.  Dorinda also gets "forgetful" about how many drinks she's had when she turns into Slurinda.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show last night.  I did watch some of WWHL and Gina and Dr. Oz were on.  They showed Tamra going at Steve.  OMG what an embarrassment Tamra is.  She is so low brow. 

As far as Shane, I'm not a big fan of the guys getting involved in what happens with the women.  But I didn't see how all that started.   

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN, LOL, Kelly & Dorinda together that would be something to watch!

What happened with Vicki's boyfriend for Kelly to go off on him on a text he wrote, I missed it and I don't know how!  Could someone enlighten me?

Honored Contributor

Tamra is disgusting ...finding religion and being born again didn't work for her or save her in any way.

Steve does not seem in love with Vicki. Vicki just wants to be married under any circumstances.

Kelly is not all there. She is a violent unhinged middle aged woman who needs therapy badly.

Ginas kids behavior is sad. They are so disrespectful of their mother. She has her hands full. Other than that I am kind of liking her.

Emilys husband Shane was right to speak to Kelly the way he did..she came up to them and started it. I have a feeling he may play for the other team and this is a marriage of convenience. 

Emilys reaction to Kelly was justified but I don't believe she would have reacted that way in real life..it looked staged to me.

Shannon was Shannon again.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Tamra is disgusting ...finding religion and being born again didn't work for her or save her in any way.

Steve does not seem in love with Vicki. Vicki just wants to be married under any circumstances.

Kelly is not all there. She is a violent unhinged middle aged woman who needs therapy badly.

Ginas kids behavior is sad. They are so disrespectful of their mother. She has her hands full. Other than that I am kind of liking her.

Emilys husband Shane was right to speak to Kelly the way he did..she came up to them and started it. I have a feeling he may play for the other team and this is a marriage of convenience. 

Emilys reaction to Kelly was justified but I don't believe she would have reacted that way in real life..it looked staged to me.

Shannon was Shannon again.

@DREAMON@Hooty. I agree. Gina's kids-yikes!!!!!! It must be really hard though, but she is going to have to clamp down if she is going to be a single mom! Kelly is super crazy and very unlikeable to me, and definitely needs therapy quick! Shane is very outspoken and doesn't appear to be easily riled up, so all of Kelly's negative energy seems wasted on him! A lot of that party seemed staged to me.....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@DREAMON, I have felt that way about Shane from day 1 but didn't want to say anything.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.  

Honored Contributor

Excluding the new girls, we have enough trouble with Kelly, Vicki, Tamra and Shannon. All of them are loose cannons ready to explode at any minute. I like how Emily stood up to Kelly. It seemed to surprise her, though I agree with all of you about the entire scene seeming somewhat staged. I would have to agree about her husband possibly batting for the other team as well. I wish they'd throw Kelly off of the show. I just can't stand her.

Honored Contributor

I don't know if I missed this part or what but ..Did Steve do an interview with Page 6 and if so what did he say? Thanks