Honored Contributor

Just read that Garcelle Beauvais and Sutton Stracke both signed up for RHOBH next season, replacing Camille who was not asked back. Sutton is Lisa Rinna's best bud, and Garcelle is the first African American on this franchise. Should be interesting! Also replacing Lisa V. who isnt coming back...... 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the update.  Should be interesting.  

Honored Contributor

Andy mentioned this on WWHL Sunday night. Wendy Williams was on and she said she thought it was a mistake for Garcelle to do this show because she's an actress but then said she guessed if Garcelle wasn't getting any acting roles, she had to pay the bills.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Andy mentioned this on WWHL Sunday night. Wendy Williams was on and she said she thought it was a mistake for Garcelle to do this show because she's an actress but then said she guessed if Garcelle wasn't getting any acting roles, she had to pay the bills.  LOL 

And Lisa Rinna and Denise are both actors, and I think they both still get the occasional role. I know I saw where Denise Richards was in a new Lifetime Movie about Cheerleaders recently...I haven't seen Garcelle in anything at all lately. I had to look her up, as I didn't really know who she was......Looks like she is divorced with 3 children, so she probably does need the money......

Respected Contributor

Never heard of Garcelle.  And if the other one is Rinna's friend, I hope that means Rinna doesn't become the Grande Dame of the show now.  But, she is the oldest.

I guess I'll tune in to check it out, but I may be signing off this one too. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing