Valued Contributor

Who is your most favorite and least liked?

Frequent Contributor

Kyle is my favorite!

Trusted Contributor

Kyle, and I like watching Rinna.

Honored Contributor

Kyle used to be my fav but her attitude has really changed over the years. She thinks too highly of herself now.  Of course, they all do but something about Kyle is hitting me wrong this season.  

Respected Contributor

I'd have to say out of the CURRENT BHHW's, Kyle would be my favorite too.  She seems to have the most going on and I love her new home and getting to see the ins and outs of it.  So beautiful.  She also has some nice dogs which always steal her limelight, esp. that bigger one.

I also like Erika, but she seems to have varied personalities.  And I don't mean just Erika Jayne.  She just seems to be different from season to season.  Rinna's OK, but she's a pot stirrer.  And then it goes downhill from there.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I can't stand Lisa Rinna, or Dorit! 

Erika is ok-her personality does change from season to season, so you never know with her.

Denise-she is also ok, liked her better last season, but she does speak her mind.

Teddi-I didn't used to like her, she is easily manipulated, but she is ok this season so far!

Kyle- I do like Kyle, but I also think she is easily manipulated, just like Teddi(may be why they are such good friends)..

I also think that Kyle is so busy trying to be Queen Bee that she can be really messy.

Garcelle seems ok, too early to really tell, Sutton I don't care for-too materialistic and judgemental...

I do miss Lisa VanderPump for sure!

Esteemed Contributor

Don't care for any of them all that much anymore but Kyle is my least favorite. The lesser of my least liked (did that make sense?) would be Teddi.

Honored Contributor

This week was my last episode, I think. Friendships, don't think so. Scripted fighting and trips and same old beefs w/ eachother. Dorit is just a fashion diva. Lisa is s... disturber. Same each season. Don't like any of them.

Watched RHONY last night and no different...fighting, back biting, trips, drunken embarrassment by Sonya. 

I'm done. Will find something on Netflix that has some value. 

Frequent Contributor

Don't care for rinna.

Frequent Contributor