Respected Contributor

I just saw a vlogger saying Brandi got a letter informing her they do NOT need her for the upcoming season.  And more names rumored to be in consideration besides Kathy Hilton are Lisa Vanderpump and Caitlyn Jenner!  Vanderpump Rules is on indefinite hiatus.  But who knows where she gets her information.

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

I just saw a vlogger saying Brandi got a letter informing her they do NOT need her for the upcoming season.  And more names rumored to be in consideration besides Kathy Hilton are Lisa Vanderpump and Caitlyn Jenner!  Vanderpump Rules is on indefinite hiatus.  But who knows where she gets her information.

@VanSleepy I hope that is true, but I surely can't see Lisa V returning! Not at all! Caitlyn Jenner-please no!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Brandi obviously needs the money but she is a very polarizing character. I always said I didn't want her back but now I'm not sure.  If Lisa V came back, that would put me over the edge.  She was so awful her last season, and I truly came to be unable to stomach her attitude and ego.  Kathy Hilton seems like she would be very boring and Caitlin Jenner is a very annoying person, I couldn't stand her on the Kardashians and I wouldn't want to see her with the housewives.  I am glad Denise won't be back.  She too is a very annoying person.  But perhaps the worst is Camille Grammer.  She is insufferable!  The sound of her voice makes me crazy.  The current cast is good.  I don't know we need anyone else right now.  

Honored Contributor

Rumors are going around that Erika has been demoted to a friend.  However, these same rumors came out at about this time last year and it turns out they were false.

Camille has really been going at some of these women on social media.  I think it's killing her that she's not on the show even though she claims she would never come back. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Rumors are going around that Erika has been demoted to a friend.  However, these same rumors came out at about this time last year and it turns out they were false.

Camille has really been going at some of these women on social media.  I think it's killing her that she's not on the show even though she claims she would never come back. 

Wow! Wonder why Erika would be demoted? Although she didn't offer too much other than her Broadway gig.......Camille can't be trusted, but I would still rather see her back than Brandi.....

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN , I don't know for sure but to me Erika is a waste of space.  She really offers little by way of storylines to the show.  She never really has. She certainly doesn't share much of her life. All we get from her are smart remarks and looks.  She's just sort of there to me.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN , I don't know for sure but to me Erika is a waste of space.  She really offers little by way of storylines to the show.  She never really has. She certainly doesn't share much of her life. All we get from her are smart remarks and looks.  She's just sort of there to me.

@Lipstickdiva very true, she wouldn't be that missed if she wasn't on for sure! 

Honored Contributor

I can not think of a HW that I have disliked more than Brandi....I will not watch her trashy behavior or listen to the disgusting words that come out of her fake mouth.

I am out if she is a HW.

Trusted Contributor

@Chicagoan wrote:

Yep, Not sure I can stomach Brandi again!  This might be where I finally stop watching.  I think the show is pretty much done anyway.  

My thoughts exactly. 

Honored Contributor

If Erika goes, I may too.   That would be a bummer since I was excited about not having to endure Teddi anymore.