Honored Contributor

I just read in US Weekly that Brandi's son's are begging Andy to give their mom a job fulltime on RHOBH, this upcoming season, and that their father will allow the boys to be shown now, as Brandi really needs the money. Unbelievable!

Also read that Brauwyn from RHOC, her daughter posted something on Instagram that has now been deleted about her parents splitting up.....And the article also said that Brauwyn and Sean split up once before, and that Brauwyn had cheated on him, and moved the kids to Hawaii, and then Sean quit his job and asked her to come back.....Apparently his job with his company was too demanding and he was never home.......Oh and also Tamra is accusing Andy of ageism......Should be an interesting season!

Respected Contributor

GUTTER mouth PLASTIC face Glanville IS back next year full time.

Respected Contributor

I'm out.

Respected Contributor

@Travone wrote:

I'm out.

Although I wouldn't mind watching her take down Kyle and Rinna

Valued Contributor

Yep, Not sure I can stomach Brandi again!  This might be where I finally stop watching.  I think the show is pretty much done anyway.  

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, it might be fun to see the those that wholeheartedly believed Brandi now call her a liar.

Honored Contributor

Re: RHOBH-US WEEKLY!

[ Edited ]

I can't even look at her face it's so jacked up. Getting your kids to beg for a job for you. She's shameless. I couldn't give two licks about non-entity braunwyn and her husband's threesomes and sex room and her scenester mom either. They need to drain the swamp. 

Honored Contributor

Re: RHOBH-US WEEKLY!

[ Edited ]

Rinna claims she doesn't  like Brandi! Kyle will probably play nice with her, since she is good friends with Kim......I am very disappointed that she is back-very! I would have rather seen Kathy Hilton, or Camille Grammer back.......

Honored Contributor

@Chicagoan 

I quit watching when the LVP 'witch hunt' occurred.......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I've seen no official announcement that Brandi is back.  I also find it disgusting that she would put her kids, especially a 13 year old, up to pleading with Andy to give their mom her job back.  But I bet Andy is frothing at the mouth thinking about Brandi coming back.

If she comes back, I'm out.  I will never watch 1 episode with her in it.