Super Contributor

Re: RHOBH Premieres tonight!!!!!!

Could not agree more about Erika Jayne------I have a problem with people who pull the constant victim card. Lisa Vanderpump could leave the show also and I would not be sad.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@withaK wrote:

Could not agree more about Erika Jayne------I have a problem with people who pull the constant victim card. Lisa Vanderpump could leave the show also and I would not be sad.

Watching her (Erika Jayne) on Dancing With The Stars was the final nail in the coffin for me with her.  Also hoping Kim isn't going to be a major player this season. Gave up on Atlanta and New Jersey 2 seasons ago, Beverly Hills could be next between Kim & Erika if they overdose us on those 2.

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Watching her (Erika Jayne) on Dancing With The Stars was the final nail in the coffin for me with her.  Also hoping Kim isn't going to be a major player this season. Gave up on Atlanta and New Jersey 2 seasons ago, Beverly Hills could be next between Kim & Erika if they overdose us on those 2.

I read that Kim won't be back. Supposedly, she's "busy" with her grandson and doesn't want to film. I have a feeling they didn't ask her back.

She was such a downer and seemed so out of it. Who knows if she's really doing ok now. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

I read that Kim won't be back. Supposedly, she's "busy" with her grandson and doesn't want to film. I have a feeling they didn't ask her back.

She was such a downer and seemed so out of it. Who knows if she's really doing ok now. 

Ohhh goodie gumdrops. I was looking at a photo of the cast on-line and saw Kim. Just went back and looked again, the one I had seen was a photo from a prior season, duh!

Honored Contributor

I, too, wish Camille was back on.  She was pretty arrogant and narcissistih thc the first season, but I think she's kinder since she was dumped by Kelsey.  It may have humbled her a bit.  I think she was interesting...to say the least....I wish Lisa Rinna was no longer on.  She is just trouble !  I don't trust her at all.

Erika is "ok".  I don't love her, and I don't hate her.  I didn't mind Kim the last season, but I'm glad if she's not on as I'm over Lisa Rinna trying to bring her down. 

Vanderpump has never been a favorite of mine, but she, too, is interesting.  The one I want gone is Lisa R.  

I'm excited to see how Teddi M. handles herself with these women.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I totally forgot about it ...thanks I will be watching.

I know I am in the minority but  I liked Eileen. I am thrilled Eden is gone. I like Erica as Erica Girardi .....and we don't see enough of that.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Though I liked her at first now I cannot stand that Erika Jayne or whatever she calls herself, though I know a lot of fans love her. Wish Camille would be back full time, she's changed so much for the better since back when she first came on the show. She seems to have become a much kinder gentler soul.

@shaggygirl   That is what a 50 million dollar divorce settlement and a new good looking man in your life will do to a person 😄

Respected Contributor

I had no idea this started.  Saw this thread now and checked my DVR.  Yes, it recorded while I was downstairs wrapping Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

If you're interested in watching -

Yo's 'Making a Model' premieres Jan.11 on Lifetime.

Check out Daily Mail for a pic of her decorating her Xmas tree...Don't forget to read the comments.

@Daisy Sunflower  The comments are usually better than the article/story lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I, too, wish Camille was back on.  She was pretty arrogant and narcissistih thc the first season, but I think she's kinder since she was dumped by Kelsey.  It may have humbled her a bit.  I think she was interesting...to say the least....I wish Lisa Rinna was no longer on.  She is just trouble !  I don't trust her at all.

Erika is "ok".  I don't love her, and I don't hate her.  I didn't mind Kim the last season, but I'm glad if she's not on as I'm over Lisa Rinna trying to bring her down. 

Vanderpump has never been a favorite of mine, but she, too, is interesting.  The one I want gone is Lisa R.  

I'm excited to see how Teddi M. handles herself with these women.

IMO, the best episode ever was Camille's dinner with the ladies and with her friend, Allison DuBois, the psychic.  So entertaining.