Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I finally watched the episode and I don't know if I will finish this one out either. Can't stand Rinna! She is so phony, and can't be trusted one bit-Garcelle is very smart to be leery of her, because if how she treated "her friend Denise" last season is any indication of how she treats good, longtime friends, I would be very leery...

.Erika-come on please!!!!!I don't for one minute believe she knew nothing-she is too smart, and too keen to be kept in "the dark".....

Kyle Richards, I can barely stand, she is so phony, and so uppity(not really a word-but you get what I mean)....She just thinks she is all that and oh so much more! Very plastic looking to me, and so is her sister, Kathy-who is still attractive, but looks so plastic....

Not sure about the new lady-she does seem to speak her mind and I like that! Maybe these BH ladies need to be educated on "The Real World", get out of their bubble a bit!

Dorit looks good, wears way too much makeup though, but she is very pretty, I have always thought that Dorit and Teddi were the prettiest! Her kids are adorable!

Garcelle-I like, and I like that she speaks up and speaks her mind-why not? The rest of them do it all the time-look at Rinna, and how much she ha said over the years, same with Erika-now why shouldn't Garcelle be able to speak up? Do I necessarily agree with it all? Maybe not-but it is her right!

Sutton-She is a little odd, but I like her, she beats to her own drum, and doesn't care what others may think, and I like that as well.....I also think she is a genuinely nice person, and that is rare with this pretentious group!

I will be watching, but may not last the season-we'll see!!!!!lol!

@CANDLEQUEEN  Yes,  I agree with most of your assessments.  I think the problem is none of them are likeable.  Dorit has turned down her meaness the last few years and is not as bad.  Hopefully Garcelle and Crystal will come across well.

I think Rinna is totally playing a role.  She is no longer on Days of Our Lives and just does what ever the producers want her do for the paycheck.  I think they put her up to the Denise mess last season.  But I would not trust her at all,  and would like the show better without her.   

I am not sure I will stick out this season,  I will give it a few more episodes.

@TurnerGal I agree with you! Rinna is just in it for the paycheck and will do whatever for it......Even if it means losing a longtime friend! I remember hearing her say one time she will do anything if the money is right! Dorit did used to be really nasty, I forgot about that.....Yes she is one of the more likeable ones now!lol.....

Honored Contributor

Re: RHOBH New Season

[ Edited ]

I too remember Rinna saying she always says "Yes" to everything because she  likes making money.

I think she is addicted to attention and will do anything to get noticed...good or bad.

I really think they are all addicted to attention. 

Honored Contributor

I believe Teddi will be back for your viewing pleasure.  Not in any type of major role.  My guess is since she is still very good friends with a few of the women, at least Kyle for sure, she will be included in some of the parties and/or dinners.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I believe Teddi will be back for your viewing pleasure.  Not in any type of major role.  My guess is since she is still very good friends with a few of the women, at least Kyle for sure, she will be included in some of the parties and/or dinners.

@Lipstickdiva I remember reading that she would be back in the "friend" status as well. I don't mind that....I would rather see Teddi than Lisa Rinna- I just can't stomach Lisa anymore!

I liked her when she first started, she was funny and in your face, but not so mean and nasty, now she is awful! I think Teddi is so pretty, and probably got the raw end of the stick last season......