Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I didn't see the show but saw WWHL after it had started. Why wasn't Erika on?  She and Rinna are so vyle on social media to people that I swore I wasn't watching.  I refuse to contribute to their fame or popularity when they show zero decency.

I did catch what LR said about Scott and I agree, she doesn't seem thrilled. And she said she just met him. 

Kyle is so full of bologna it's not even funny. I don't at all believe she broke her nose and it had to be fixed.  She posts every single thing on social media but didn't post about breaking her nose?  All of a sudden she posted a photo of herself with her new nose claiming it had to be fixed because she broke it.  Sure Kyle.  She's had so much work done to herself it's nuts.  

On WWHL Andy said something like Erika is taking a break from social media and everything right now that is why she wasn't there.   He asked the other ladies about her and they made is sound like Ericka will open up a lot about her situation.  I guess time will tell.  I think Erika is addicted to attention and between the Pandemic and their legal troubles she must be having a hard time.  I guess at some point we will find out how much she knew and if she helped to hide assets.

Honored Contributor

I saw part of the reunion show and that was it.  Haven't see the show on a regular basis for a couple of years.  I didn't recognize Lisa (her new hairstyle) Kyle does look like a lot  plastic surgery.  She's  apparently selling clothes.  Think she'll be on QVC? Any news on her husband's legal problems (his real estate)? 

Respected Contributor

Watched the full episode of the premier On Demand.  My thoughts: 

I enjoyed the fashions.  I liked all the colors and the jewelry and the shoes....Sutton's got a unique spin on her clothing choices, it's not my taste, but it is different.  Who is the best dressed?  Definitely not Kyle and was underwhelmed by the new girl and Kathy Hilton's wardrobe for the party/bbq.  Their homes are FABULOUS!!

I'm not so sure Erika would know what her husband was up to with his business dealings.  She's been busy with her own stuff.  Her Erika Jayne persona, being on Broadway, doing the HW's episodes, etc....I think he was more like an anchor for her to cling to when she wasn't busy.

Dorit's little children are so cute, esp. the little girl.  There seemed to be so many HW's, a lot to keep track of.  Rinna's face looks completely mask-like.  Not sure if its contoured makeup and too much of it or what, but her face looks like a truck ran over it.  I don't hate her, but she's totally fake and not to be trusted.  Garcelle is right to be leery of her.

I'm looking forward to the season to see how it all unwinds.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

I thought it was weird the look that Kyle gave when she walked into her old house that Sutton is now renting from her & noticed the cross hanging on the wall.  Is it bad from someone who converted to Judiasm to see a cross hanging in their old house that they no longer live in?

Trusted Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

Well I said at the end of last season I was going to give up on this one,  but.... I  watched.  Kyle must have spent most of the last year getting lots of plastic surgery.  I think the nose was only one part.  It looks like her chest is bigger and her legs are smaller.  I don't think any of that was natural. 

I guess I wanted to see what was going to happen with Erika.  Curious to see how much they will show.  I still strongly dislike Rinna. Kathy Hilton doesn't look like she will add much.  I will give the new Asian girl a few more episodes.  Garcelle seems like she is coming out much stronger this season.

What did you think?

I agree with you except I am still a fan of Rinna, even though I did not like all of her behavior last season. I don't think she is a bad person, but definitely has lapses in judgement. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I finally watched the episode and I don't know if I will finish this one out either. Can't stand Rinna! She is so phony, and can't be trusted one bit-Garcelle is very smart to be leery of her, because if how she treated "her friend Denise" last season is any indication of how she treats good, longtime friends, I would be very leery...

.Erika-come on please!!!!!I don't for one minute believe she knew nothing-she is too smart, and too keen to be kept in "the dark".....

Kyle Richards, I can barely stand, she is so phony, and so uppity(not really a word-but you get what I mean)....She just thinks she is all that and oh so much more! Very plastic looking to me, and so is her sister, Kathy-who is still attractive, but looks so plastic....

Not sure about the new lady-she does seem to speak her mind and I like that! Maybe these BH ladies need to be educated on "The Real World", get out of their bubble a bit!

Dorit looks good, wears way too much makeup though, but she is very pretty, I have always thought that Dorit and Teddi were the prettiest! Her kids are adorable!

Garcelle-I like, and I like that she speaks up and speaks her mind-why not? The rest of them do it all the time-look at Rinna, and how much she ha said over the years, same with Erika-now why shouldn't Garcelle be able to speak up? Do I necessarily agree with it all? Maybe not-but it is her right!

Sutton-She is a little odd, but I like her, she beats to her own drum, and doesn't care what others may think, and I like that as well.....I also think she is a genuinely nice person, and that is rare with this pretentious group!

I will be watching, but may not last the season-we'll see!!!!!lol!

Honored Contributor

Was there also a mention of Kim changing her phone number and Kyle didn't have her new number???

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Was there also a mention of Kim changing her phone number and Kyle didn't have her new number???

@CANDLEQUEEN , yes. What a sister "dynamic" there! 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN , yes. What a sister "dynamic" there! 

@loveschocolate that is horrible! Kyle is very full of herself, I think she always has been, but even more now.....Very unlikeable to me........

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I finally watched the episode and I don't know if I will finish this one out either. Can't stand Rinna! She is so phony, and can't be trusted one bit-Garcelle is very smart to be leery of her, because if how she treated "her friend Denise" last season is any indication of how she treats good, longtime friends, I would be very leery...

.Erika-come on please!!!!!I don't for one minute believe she knew nothing-she is too smart, and too keen to be kept in "the dark".....

Kyle Richards, I can barely stand, she is so phony, and so uppity(not really a word-but you get what I mean)....She just thinks she is all that and oh so much more! Very plastic looking to me, and so is her sister, Kathy-who is still attractive, but looks so plastic....

Not sure about the new lady-she does seem to speak her mind and I like that! Maybe these BH ladies need to be educated on "The Real World", get out of their bubble a bit!

Dorit looks good, wears way too much makeup though, but she is very pretty, I have always thought that Dorit and Teddi were the prettiest! Her kids are adorable!

Garcelle-I like, and I like that she speaks up and speaks her mind-why not? The rest of them do it all the time-look at Rinna, and how much she ha said over the years, same with Erika-now why shouldn't Garcelle be able to speak up? Do I necessarily agree with it all? Maybe not-but it is her right!

Sutton-She is a little odd, but I like her, she beats to her own drum, and doesn't care what others may think, and I like that as well.....I also think she is a genuinely nice person, and that is rare with this pretentious group!

I will be watching, but may not last the season-we'll see!!!!!lol!

@CANDLEQUEEN  Yes,  I agree with most of your assessments.  I think the problem is none of them are likeable.  Dorit has turned down her meaness the last few years and is not as bad.  Hopefully Garcelle and Crystal will come across well.

I think Rinna is totally playing a role.  She is no longer on Days of Our Lives and just does what ever the producers want her do for the paycheck.  I think they put her up to the Denise mess last season.  But I would not trust her at all,  and would like the show better without her.   

I am not sure I will stick out this season,  I will give it a few more episodes.