Trusted Contributor

Well I said at the end of last season I was going to give up on this one,  but.... I  watched.  Kyle must have spent most of the last year getting lots of plastic surgery.  I think the nose was only one part.  It looks like her chest is bigger and her legs are smaller.  I don't think any of that was natural. 

I guess I wanted to see what was going to happen with Erika.  Curious to see how much they will show.  I still strongly dislike Rinna. Kathy Hilton doesn't look like she will add much.  I will give the new Asian girl a few more episodes.  Garcelle seems like she is coming out much stronger this season.

What did you think?

Respected Contributor

I didn't watch tonight, but I will certainly catch this On Demand, probably Friday night when nothing is on.  I can't take 2 episodes of HW's on the same night.  It's too much.  I had the NJ Reunion at 9 so I wanted to be awake for that.

I did watch WWHL w/BH HW's tonight and saw the new gal.  I have to say Kyle looked the best I've ever seen her.  She looks very much like Paris Hilton, only with dark hair.  I have to say I think she has a good Doctor. 

I always look forward to seeing their homes and stylish clothes and the places they go to eat, catered events and home chefs, etc...I do miss Lisa Vanderpump.  I'm sure Erika will be very careful about what she says so that she doesn't implicate herself in any way, and make sure she gets a lot of moolah out of her ex - that is, if he really has any $$$.  If he is found guilty, wouldn't all his assets be taken in order to pay back what he bamboozled out of clients?  I don't really know much about it.

I will write later after I have watched the episode.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

I watched 30 or 40 minutes then bowed out. Probably for good.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched yet, probably won't get a chance until Sunday afternoon! Not sure if I will be sticking with this ony or not, like NY I will probably catch a little bit each week, enough to know what is going on....

I read where Erika is being investigated, as they think she has hidden a lot of Tom's assets-but who knows??? She is something else, I don't like her or Lisa Rinna! 

Esteemed Contributor

Every year I lose more and more interest in all the housewife franchises and have even given up a couple, and just sort of watch a couple more.  Beverly Hills has always been one of my favorites but I was really struggling to pay attention last night....it just didn't hold my interest.  I will finish out this season as I want to see how things play out with Erika and whether any of the HWs will stand up to her and tell her what a horrible person her husband is.  I know they've kind of alluded to it in some previews but those can be misleading.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Did erikas stuff come out before or during filming ?

Esteemed Contributor

I have to say I was entertained. It is interesting that giving Erika the benefit of the doubt that she didn't know what her husband was up to but she sure knew while filming what he was charged with. So why the flaunting of the closets, jewelry ,etc even more than usual? Garcelle who I liked last season is now mean and thinks being black shields her from being called out. I do think Kyle should of never made public that she didn't pay, obviously she couldn't and that embarrassed Garcelle. Crystal on day one is so unlikeable I don't know how production can keep a straight face while handling this job to editing.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

I'm not sure about it yet this year, Rinna is fake as usual ! 

The only two things that I even perked up for was Kathy saying she could'nt see and thought Garcelle was Kyle Smiley Indifferent

And when Kathy and Crystal were riding on the way to Dorits and they said they were foodies and liked to eat.. and Crystal said yeah i have a fried egg every morning with avocado and jalapeno pepper on it, and that was it.Smiley LOL 

Kathy looks pretty imo. I'll definitely watch a few more.. but like others here I only watch a couple of housewife franchises. I do like the BD's and real estate shows !

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

Re: RHOBH New Season

[ Edited ]

I watched ...I didn't think it was nearly as bad as NY.

I don't care for the new HW Crystal but time will tell. Kathy was more likable than I thought she would be.

Kyle looks good and Dorit looks good this season. Money can buy good looks.

Rinna is about the same. I get the feeling she is not over the moon about her daughters relationship with Scott Disick.

Erika..I still don't understand her. Still flaunting her wealth in episode 1. Maybe things will change as episodes go on.

Sutton is living in/renting Kyles old house. I don't care for her style at all in clothing. 

Garcelle is a lot more confrontational and out spoken this season. 

I will give this franchise a few more episodes then decide if I will stick with it.

I think NY is going the be the first to go for me.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show but saw WWHL after it had started. Why wasn't Erika on?  She and Rinna are so vyle on social media to people that I swore I wasn't watching.  I refuse to contribute to their fame or popularity when they show zero decency.

I did catch what LR said about Scott and I agree, she doesn't seem thrilled. And she said she just met him. 

Kyle is so full of bologna it's not even funny. I don't at all believe she broke her nose and it had to be fixed.  She posts every single thing on social media but didn't post about breaking her nose?  All of a sudden she posted a photo of herself with her new nose claiming it had to be fixed because she broke it.  Sure Kyle.  She's had so much work done to herself it's nuts.