Honored Contributor

Re: RHOBH - Kyle Richards "Wiped Out" in Burglary

I like Mauricio, but I don't care for Kyle.  That being said, this stinks.  I feel badly for them.  I think they probably put on social media they were on vacation.  Big mistake.  I'm sure they are devastated. Sorry for them and their loss. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I like Mauricio, but I don't care for Kyle.  That being said, this stinks.  I feel badly for them.  I think they probably put on social media they were on vacation.  Big mistake.  I'm sure they are devastated. Sorry for them and their loss. 

@winamac1

yes, kyle was posting photos of the entire family on their aspen vacation.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

These rich people have the means to have (some type) of security all over their property when they are not home.

Respected Contributor

I am sure that the jewelry is insured. I know most of it is more sentimental than the money. I use to have a safe deposit box that we kept important papers & a few items of jewelry in it. Not that great of value but to me it meant something. Do banks still have safe deposit boxes? Or maybe a jeweler would provide some type of safe for important clients. Everyone knows wealthy people are never home at the holidays, usually they go to Aspen or to a warm climate. I do know it was a new house they brought but if you watch reality shows, they film in their houses so guess burglars after watching would know the lay out of the house the people live in. Just happy no one got hurt.

Respected Contributor

goodness i feel sick when i lose an earring - so feel bad for them - period.

Honored Contributor

If they are going to post pictures on FB or Instagram, they should make sure everthing is very secured and an alarm system is in place.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1

yes, kyle was posting photos of the entire family on their aspen vacation.

Hi Sunshine...they should not do this if they have no one watching their house as they are somewhat high profile with their wealth and possessions.    Sometimes these celebrities have more money than sense. 

Respected Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

goodness i feel sick when i lose an earring - so feel bad for them - period.

Yep, they made a huge mistake, and I'm sure they probably agree.  I feel bad for them, too.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

The cops are saying they don't think this was an inside job.  I'm not sure how they came to that conclusion.  As soon as I read what I read the first thing I thought of was that it was an inside job.

Kyle is very active on social media. She continually posts photos of everywhere she and the family are.