Honored Contributor

Re: RHOBH - Kyle Richards "Wiped Out" in Burglary

@I like celery

No problem and nothing to apologize for!Heart

All is good, my friend!

I just wanted to make sure that you didn't think I was dissing them.

I really feel bad for them, just as I would for any person that suffered a loss of sentimental items or any personal property due to a burglary.

Thieves of any kind are scum to me. JMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

Probably one of their friends.

@makena

You're probably right, since they used a ladder to break a window on the second floor, then made a bee-line for the 2 master bedroom walk in closets, where everything they stole was located.

The rest of the house was untouched.

So 'somebody' knew where the valuables were.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@I like celery

No problem and nothing to apologize for!Heart

All is good, my friend!

I just wanted to make sure that you didn't think I was dissing them.

I really feel bad for them, just as I would for any person that suffered a loss of sentimental items or any personal property due to a burglary.

Thieves of any kind are scum to me. JMO.

Maybe it was Kim !!!!   I agree with the feelings of a false sense of security

up there in the rarified air they breathe ...

Esteemed Contributor

I was surprised to read they'd moved from that beautiful ranch home in Bel Air, with the new dining room her friend Faye designed.

I didn't see the last season, so I guess that's when they moved. Probably her husband's idea; she was so in love with that house.

Trusted Contributor

That's too bad.  Everyone in our world should be able to live in safety without fear of being robbed.

Honored Contributor

I wonder why Kyle wasn't wearing the wedding band, maybe she received a newer one which she wears.  It couldn't have meant too much if she wasn't wearing it.

Even though renovations were takingp lace, the security system still should have been turned on, what is the point of having one if it isn't turned on, especially when there were so many valuables in the house. 

Honored Contributor

It sure sounds like an inside job.  I don't think the police are right.

I believe they are having a house totally remodeled (saw it on TV).  I know when we had our house worked on and we couldn't live in it, everyone constantly came in and out.  I told my husband that we are getting the best security system out there since everyone knew where all of the windows and doors were.  It makes you feel creepy.

Anyway, I just watched I think a new segment and they're always showing all of their stuff and their house.  I think people should buy whatever they want.  If someone wants 10 watches none of my business and I won't think less of them.

It sure sounds like an inside job....I'd never be convinced otherwise.

I know from where my late husband's tools were stolen when he had to leave a house in Florida he was remodeling there were things (tools) given to him by our children that also had sentimental value.  We had insurance, but you never get the real amount back.  

I cannot imagine how terrible it must be to have personal jewelry that sentimental value stolen.

This reminds me of the Kardashian girl who was robbed in Paris (I think it was).  She isn't so flashy anymore.  It's sad it has to be that way, but it does, I guess.

Valued Contributor

Ok, I admit I'm a doubting Thomas, but....State of the art security and surveillance systems, both not on.  Dogs not there,  Thieves knew exactly where everything was and that nobody was in the home.  She was just in an episode showing off the new handbags.   Hmmm....maybe I'm watching too much Investigation ID.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The cameras were off.

The dogs were gone.

The jewelry wasn't in a safe.

This was not random.

Trusted Contributor

It sounds so much like it inside job. There is one thing though they say if you got it flaunt it. Well she had it she flaunted it and now she ain’t got it!  You have to be so careful nowadays look what happened to Kim Kardashian!