Honored Contributor

What a tame episode! I don't think I have ever watched a Real Housewives show where they went on a trip and everone got along! This has got to be a 1st! We all know it won't last...It sure was nice to See Lisa Rinna accept her fair share of her behavior last season, and to see what an ugly person she was. Hopefully she will remember that as this season progresses.......I don't even know why Adrienne and Camille were there, they hardly said two words the whole episode, and once they got to Las Vegas, we never saw Adrienne again....Very strange!  

Esteemed Contributor

I can't believe some of the tacky looking outfits these adult women wear to go out. I know it's Las Vegas but c'mon!

Trusted Contributor

I have to say I enjoyed this episode. No fighting was nice to watch.

I have to agree some of the outfits were crazy. I swore Dorit was wearing PJ's while gambling.

And Erica's black minidress and cap outfit was quite extreme.

Valued Contributor

Can not stand DORIT...what a phony drama queen...mouthy B*tch!!  She needs to just get off the show with her dumb husband...can't stand that kid either!!  UGH on them!!

Spoiler

Valued Contributor

I actually couldn't make it through the first episode ~ too many young kids. I certainly hope that won't be a prominent feature of this season. 

Honored Contributor

I was happy to not see glass throwing, screaming, and fighting this episode. 

The get ups in Vegas were tacky but I would not expect anything else from these women.

Erika is my least favorite this season. I just don't like anything about her...she is neck and neck with Dorit who is a fake spoiled brat IMO. Then again they are all fake spoiled brats...and I still watch.Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

I am just not interested in these Real Housewives ' shows anymore. IMHO they are not real housewives. The premise of these shoes are who has the most and who can fight with everyone. If these women are so wealthy, why would they want this  intrusion into their lives. It just makes no sense to me.

Regular Contributor

I find it so interesting that Erika loses it all through the end of last season on everyone but she gets a pass.  Lisa V is a mean girl through and through.  So Kyle thinks she needs to bring up her meeting with Harry???  Why?  Such nonsense.  Did she think Lisa R didn't know?  Dorit is aweful!  She was a b@tch last season to Erika and LIsa yet remembers none of it.  I wish Bravo would rerun some tapes for her.  She and PK are GROSS and they may be the reason I stop watching.  I think Dorit must have gotten her boobs done since last season - they were out for the entire episode!

Betty

Respected Contributor
In the beginning these "reality" shows were entertaining. My favorite was The Osborne's such a great, fun show to watch. But now all these shows are to "scripted" and the producers are going over the top. But we still watch.......Right? 👀😱
Trusted Contributor

Re: RHOBH-Dec 26th!

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl wrote:

I can't believe some of the tacky looking outfits these adult women wear to go out. I know it's Las Vegas but c'mon!

I have never been able to figure out why all of them dress the way they do-with all of the cool clothes in the world...