Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

What a tame episode! I don't think I have ever watched a Real Housewives show where they went on a trip and everone got along! This has got to be a 1st! We all know it won't last...It sure was nice to See Lisa Rinna accept her fair share of her behavior last season, and to see what an ugly person she was. Hopefully she will remember that as this season progresses.......I don't even know why Adrienne and Camille were there, they hardly said two words the whole episode, and once they got to Las Vegas, we never saw Adrienne again....Very strange!  

@CANDLEQUEEN, my guess would be Adrienne got there and within five minutes remembered why she left the show in the first place so left; Camille decided to stick around for her 15 minutes but kept out of everything, probably for the same reason.

Honored Contributor

@betty423 wrote:

I find it so interesting that Erika loses it all through the end of last season on everyone but she gets a pass.  Lisa V is a mean girl through and through.  So Kyle thinks she needs to bring up her meeting with Harry???  Why?  Such nonsense.  Did she think Lisa R didn't know?  Dorit is aweful!  She was a b@tch last season to Erika and LIsa yet remembers none of it.  I wish Bravo would rerun some tapes for her.  She and PK are GROSS and they may be the reason I stop watching.  I think Dorit must have gotten her boobs done since last season - they were out for the entire episode!

Betty

LIsa Rinna is a total b e o t c h.  I don't think Dorit is anywhere near as bad as Rinna.  Erika thinks she is too cool for school.  I'm over her.  I also think Kyle stirs a lot of sh e i t.  I don't like Rinna at all. Total beo. t.  c h

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

No fan of Rinna either. Just think there are two sets of rules for this group. Rinna and Erika went off the rails last season. Doris is up Erikas  butt now and she's afraid of Rinna. Erikas outbursts were more scared than Rinnas. 

Respected Contributor

I just caught up on BH last night, & have been way out of the loop.

Like some of you, I'm over Erika, and her crude, filthy mouth. I can't stand it when someone takes the shock value route.... though she has little else to offer, I guess. Honey, we've seen it all before.

She's just gross. 

So far, Teddi seems fairly normal!

(Sonya M from RHONYC seemed sweet and normal in the beginning too.)

It'll be interesting to see if Teddi stays that way, & I hope she does. 

Dorit is completely full of shiet!

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

I said after the last episode I'm totally over Erika.

I don't believe for one minute she would be married to Tom or Dorit would be married to PK if those men didn't have the money they have. 

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I said after the last episode I'm totally over Erika.

I don't believe for one minute she would be married to Tom or Dorit would be married to PK if those men didn't have the money they have. 

I agree with every word you said.  They're both trophy wives.  Erika may have a posse, all the fancy jewelry and cars, but she always looks miserable.  I wonder if she does the drag queen get-up when she's in social situations with her husband.  And her language is crude and vulgar.  In my book, she's just a notch above Brandi.