Trusted Contributor

Re: RHOA KIM Z files for divorce!

@colliemom4  They're still living together? YIKES

Hope it doesn't turn into a Bethenny/Jason situation.

Honored Contributor

Kim's requested Kroy be drug tested because she's seen him smoke pot and claims to fear for the children's safety. She's usually always drinking wine so give me a break.

Respected Contributor

they could have had a nice comfortable life, but he must have let her run the marriage. She ran their finances into the ground and now, she is bailing. Too many kids, too many surgeries and not enough money, you don't have to be a genius to figure out what's next. No sympathy, except for his stupidity and no back bone.

Honored Contributor

He’s seemed like a nice guy. Of course, I don’t know that for a fact but he certainly seemed like the real parent.

She’s a drunken foul-mouthed fool who spent money like water.

He had a good football career that should have set him up for most of his life but she probably spent it all plus all the money from the show. I’m surprised the marriage lasted this long.
Esteemed Contributor

You could see this one a mile away.  Poor Kroy didn't see it but he was played.

Honored Contributor

https://pagesix.com/2023/05/22/kroy-biermann-kim-zolciaks-gambling-problem-devastated-family/ 

Kroy wants Kim tested for multiple mental health disorders and speaks about her gambling addiction.

Trusted Contributor

I like both of them.

They're each asking for sole custody so they will receive child support from the other parent, IMO.

They'll get joint custody (my prediction).

Kim has already let it be known that she's looking for another man! Someone who will "pull his own weight!"

She must be out of her mind.

They should've banked a lot of that money instead of spending it like water, although I know she had a gambling problem, as it was shown on their show.

Crazy!

I can't imagine what living in that house is like for the kids.