Valued Contributor

Watched some old esposides from when the show was first on today. Really enjoyed them. I like when Jill Z. was on and Alex to. The show has really changed over the years.

Respected Contributor

And I'm not sure it changed for the better .. don't if any of the

franchises have...

Respected Contributor

I meant ...not sure if any of the franchises have ...must have been

daydreaming there for a minute !!!

Honored Contributor

I liked a lot of them when they first came on, because it seemed like the women were actually really friends, outside of the show. There was arguing but not every episode...

I watched a couple of old episodes of RHOBH, where it was Brandi and Joyce Giraud-boy those two really didn't like each other......

Also RHOC, When Tamra and Gretchen were enemies and Tamra was at the reunion screaming so hard, she ended up walking off and then coming back. That seemed to happen a lot in the earlier episodes also.

I will say that The Real Housewives of Potomac don't seem to scream as much as the other franchises....They argue and get loud, but not nearly as bad as some of the other ones. I don't think Dallas does either. I do remember Miami having some really bad fights too.....   

Honored Contributor

I never cared for Alex or her husband, but did like the show better when Jill was on. Last night's show was just boring and it's all become rather formulaic to the point that I don't care if I miss it because everything is rehashed at least once.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...