Respected Contributor

I always thought Yolanda and Erika's friendship was "real," but prior to Erika joing the show they probably only saw each other a few times a year, when David Foster and Tom Girardi would get together.  I think it was mentioned that was how Yo and Erika had met -- through David and Tom's business relationship.  They may have become closer as a result of seeing each other more often on the show, but now that Y is no longer on, I think their friendship may have gone back to only seeing each other a few times a year.   Just a guess on my part, though.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

Kim needs to be careful about her taunts, if she elaborates on that story, that's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

I don't know what any of this is about because I can't find anything about this.  I'm not clicking on some of the sites though because I don't trust them. 

But I would think LR better be very careful about what she is saying about Kim as well.  If she's spreading untrue rumors that Kim isn't sober, she could be in for a lawsuit herself. 

Kim may be referring to a story about Hamlin and the actress Julianne Phillips.  After working with him, she never worked again.  Speculation is that some sort of assault ocurred on their movie set.

Honored Contributor

i found it funny when kyle was talking about how proud she was of her husband and how much he built up his business after leaving the other firm he worked for. of course, she didnt say that that firm was her brother in laws firm.......didnt mention it by name. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

I love Mauricio.  He seems, to me, to be a genuinely "good" guy.  Happy for his success, and it doesn't bother me that he and Kyle seem to have purchased a lot of expensive "items" in the last year or two.  I know some negative things have been written on the internet about their "spending," but I'm sure they can afford it, and good for them.

I do remember Kyle being bothered by someone who was flirting with Maurico at one of their White parties, and she explained why it bothered her (on WWHL, I think).  She said something about knowing how a lot of women in Hollywood try to break up marriages and relationships,  I know some might say it shouldn't bother her if she trusts Maurico, but I think you can still trust someone, yet have insecurities or fears. 

I think Kyle is insecure and shouldn't be.  Mauricio seems like a great guy and a very loyal husband.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1

she is probably nervous after seeing so many real housewife relationships and marriages crumble over the past ten years......it sure has been a lot.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

I love Mauricio.  He seems, to me, to be a genuinely "good" guy.  Happy for his success, and it doesn't bother me that he and Kyle seem to have purchased a lot of expensive "items" in the last year or two.  I know some negative things have been written on the internet about their "spending," but I'm sure they can afford it, and good for them.

I do remember Kyle being bothered by someone who was flirting with Maurico at one of their White parties, and she explained why it bothered her (on WWHL, I think).  She said something about knowing how a lot of women in Hollywood try to break up marriages and relationships,  I know some might say it shouldn't bother her if she trusts Maurico, but I think you can still trust someone, yet have insecurities or fears. 

I think Kyle is insecure and shouldn't be.  Mauricio seems like a great guy and a very loyal husband.  

I agree.  He, also, seems to be a really great father.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

Kim needs to be careful about her taunts, if she elaborates on that story, that's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

I don't know what any of this is about because I can't find anything about this.  I'm not clicking on some of the sites though because I don't trust them. 

But I would think LR better be very careful about what she is saying about Kim as well.  If she's spreading untrue rumors that Kim isn't sober, she could be in for a lawsuit herself. 

Kim may be referring to a story about Hamlin and the actress Julianne Phillips.  After working with him, she never worked again.  Speculation is that some sort of assault ocurred on their movie set.

What do you mean ... she never worked again???

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

the other rumor is that harry hamlin is gay.

http://okhereisthesituation.com/2016/03/harry-hamlin-gay-conspiracy/

Honored Contributor

@winamac1

julianne phillips has not worked as an actress since 1997. this is also the year that rinna and hamlin got married.

http://crazydaysandnights.net/2016/06/four-for-friday-whatever-happened-to.html

Respected Contributor

that article about hamlin is very interesting.  i find it credible based on what has been written about male actors and the casting couch. 

whether he's gay or bi i don't know.  what bohered me was kyle siding with rinna against her own sister.  that says alot to me about kyle's character.