Respected Contributor

re kyles dress.  i think she just has terrible taste in clothes.  what she has been wearing doesn't look good on her.  she needs to find what to wear that will make the most of her figure. 

i haven't noticed her clothes being too small and tight.  i thought they looked baggy on her and billowy.  not a good look. 

i don't remember ever seeing anything on her that i liked.  

Respected Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

re kyles dress.  i think she just has terrible taste in clothes.  what she has been wearing doesn't look good on her.  she needs to find what to wear that will make the most of her figure. 

i haven't noticed her clothes being too small and tight.  i thought they looked baggy on her and billowy.  not a good look. 

i don't remember ever seeing anything on her that i liked.  

Kyle usually wears "moo moo" house dresses and stopped wearing them when Lisa's husband Ken made fun of her wearing them last season. So this season Kyle lost weight or ahmm (got lipo) and stopped wearing a bra and put on too low cut tight dresses during the first few episodes of this season. Thing is her body is not shapely but more boyish so nothing looks good on her. 

Honored Contributor

watching the scene with lvp and max and hearing about the adoption process brought a tear to my eye.

they seem to have such a great mother/son relationship.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@BettyNewbie wrote:

Kim needs to be careful about her taunts, if she elaborates on that story, that's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

as long as they are under contract to Bravo they are allowd to talk about each other...in any way.

imagine if they were allowed to sue...all the housewives and ALL the stories over the last ten years...imagine! Nope she cant sue her.........

Kyle and LVP sued Brandi.  

I know 100% for a fact Kyle sued Brandi.  She discussed on Howard Stern.

Also, the Miami Housewife sued Brandi.  The beautiful blonde.  Brandi said something about her having a dirty "p##s##y.

Yes because she did something AFTER Brandis contract was up...same with the Miami girl...Brandi AND MiamiGirl were no longer under contract..Its all about the contract and the timing 

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@BettyNewbie wrote:

Kim needs to be careful about her taunts, if she elaborates on that story, that's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

as long as they are under contract to Bravo they are allowd to talk about each other...in any way.

imagine if they were allowed to sue...all the housewives and ALL the stories over the last ten years...imagine! Nope she cant sue her.........

I don't think Kim is under any kind of contract with Bravo. She's not a housewife anymore nor is she a friend of a housewife. 

I also can't imagine Bravo putting anything about libel and slander being okay, in a contract these women have to sign or that the women would sign such a contract.  I'm sure they all have lawyers who review their contracts.  

HA....of course they can say anything...wouldnt have a show without it..its a common thing for these type shows

Honored Contributor

@BettyNewbie wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@BettyNewbie wrote:

Kyle and LVP sued Brandi.  

I know 100% for a fact Kyle sued Brandi.  She discussed on Howard Stern.

Also, the Miami Housewife sued Brandi.  The beautiful blonde.  Brandi said something about her having a dirty "p##s##y.

Yes because she did something AFTER Brandis contract was up...same with the Miami girl...Brandi AND MiamiGirl were no longer under contract..Its all about the contract and the timing 

not true.   It was right before her contract was up.  Brandi addresses it in the interview.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

I make all efforts to remember it's just a reality show. A lot of what we see is the characters stirring up the pot to get more air time. I never understood on these Housewives shows (yes, I do watch BH, NY & rarely OC and NJ) how & why they'd want to remain friends when each week there's nasty remarks, fighting, talking behind backs, name calling, etc. It all makes me happy I have only 2 close friends and we treat each other w/ respect and dignity. 

Respected Contributor

I love Mauricio.  He seems, to me, to be a genuinely "good" guy.  Happy for his success, and it doesn't bother me that he and Kyle seem to have purchased a lot of expensive "items" in the last year or two.  I know some negative things have been written on the internet about their "spending," but I'm sure they can afford it, and good for them.

I do remember Kyle being bothered by someone who was flirting with Maurico at one of their White parties, and she explained why it bothered her (on WWHL, I think).  She said something about knowing how a lot of women in Hollywood try to break up marriages and relationships,  I know some might say it shouldn't bother her if she trusts Maurico, but I think you can still trust someone, yet have insecurities or fears. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥