Respected Contributor

What did Kim taunt?  Or are we talking about last year (two years?) when she said "let's talk about your husband" or whatever she said.  Is there something new?

Man, I don't like anyone except LVP, and Kyle is actually not bugging me as much as she used to.  Did Eden and LisaR kiss on the lips when they met in that store?  And how come Lisa didn't tell Eden she could sell her a pair of pants just like the ones she tried on lol

Honored Contributor

@BettyNewbie wrote:

Kim needs to be careful about her taunts, if she elaborates on that story, that's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

as long as they are under contract to Bravo they are allowd to talk about each other...in any way.

imagine if they were allowed to sue...all the housewives and ALL the stories over the last ten years...imagine! Nope she cant sue her.........

I don't think Kim is under any kind of contract with Bravo. She's not a housewife anymore nor is she a friend of a housewife. 

I also can't imagine Bravo putting anything about libel and slander being okay, in a contract these women have to sign or that the women would sign such a contract.  I'm sure they all have lawyers who review their contracts.  

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I hate that skull purse. It looks like something a teenager would own. As I've said before, for someone that owns her own clothing store, Kyle has such a horrible sense of style. I think she got into the wrong business lol.

Eden is a kook! I don't care what she's been through, that doesn't mean she can counsel or help someone else. In Kim's current situation professional help is needed. And even that may not help her. I still feel like Kim should not be on tv, and that she's being exploited by Bravo, though she may not care.

I wish they'd kick ditzy Dorit off the show, and though I like Eileen she's boringggg. I can't stand that snake Rinna. She's a phony who is continually involving herself in matters that don't concern her. 

I, too, think Kyle has a horrible sense of style.  She often looks like a bag lady.  I mainly only like her hats.

For some reason, Kyle looks "dumpy" to me a lot of the time.  I'm not sure what it is because she's not fat.  I don't know if it's because she's short and she doesn't wear things that fit properly or work for her body or what it is.

99% of the time when she's dressed in any kind of dressier clothing it looks 2 sizes too small.  

Honored Contributor

@tennpal15 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@BettyNewbie wrote:

Kim needs to be careful about her taunts, if she elaborates on that story, that's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

as long as they are under contract to Bravo they are allowd to talk about each other...in any way.

imagine if they were allowed to sue...all the housewives and ALL the stories over the last ten years...imagine! Nope she cant sue her.........

Kyle and LVP sued Brandi.  

I know 100% for a fact Kyle sued Brandi.  She discussed on Howard Stern.

Also, the Miami Housewife sued Brandi.  The beautiful blonde.  Brandi said something about her having a dirty "p##s##y.

I'm pretty sure that Brandi wasn't a HW when she made that statement ~ I can't figure out why she's still being booked on WWHL. She's such a creep. She's ruined her face with all that surgery.

She said it in early 2015.  I don't know when Brandi left the show.  But that lawsuit is still pending.  She actually made the statement on WWHL.  LOL

Brandi looks horrendous. 

Honored Contributor

I think that Kyle could benefit from a stylist, I know that she is short and she is not heavy, but her clothing sometimes makes her look heavier than she is.I do think out of all of her sisters, she is the prettiest!

Honored Contributor

@tennpal15 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@BettyNewbie wrote:

Kyle and LVP sued Brandi.  

I know 100% for a fact Kyle sued Brandi.  She discussed on Howard Stern.

Also, the Miami Housewife sued Brandi.  The beautiful blonde.  Brandi said something about her having a dirty "p##s##y.

I'm pretty sure that Brandi wasn't a HW when she made that statement ~ I can't figure out why she's still being booked on WWHL. She's such a creep. She's ruined her face with all that surgery.

Brandi WAS a housewife at the time.  100% sure  

It was towards the end of the season.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@BettyNewbie wrote:

I don't think Kim is under any kind of contract with Bravo. She's not a housewife anymore nor is she a friend of a housewife. 

I also can't imagine Bravo putting anything about libel and slander being okay, in a contract these women have to sign or that the women would sign such a contract.  I'm sure they all have lawyers who review their contracts.  

Brandi spoke about that.  She said they did sign contracts, and Kyle still sued her.  She spoke about it...at length...on Howard Stern awhile ago.  It's not been a recent interivew.    It was at the end of her last season.

Honored Contributor

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2wkplq

Honored Contributor

interesting about LVP!  

http://www.realitytea.com/2017/01/19/lisa-vanderpump-thinks-lisa-rinna-leave-kim-richards-alone-says-...

Honored Contributor

On the Howard Stern show, which I listened to recently...she clearly stated they were not allowed to sue other Housewives, but they do...