Regular Contributor

@chicagoan wrote:

If I was Kyle, I would have set Eden straight and shut her down immediately!  I am not liking Eden,  Kim's struggles is none of Eden's or Lisa's business.  Lisa R. also needs back off and mind her own affairs.  You can just see how painful it all is for Kyle!  I really like Erika!

@Chicagoan

ITA with you. It was like a full on attack as soon as Kyle sat down in the restaurant! Kyle looked totally taken aback & kept looking at Rinna like she knew Eden's questioning was brought on by Rinna oversharing with a virtual stranger. I would have shut her down after the first prying question. It's none of her business & all the prying & constant "well-meaning" (yeah, right!) advice & questioning from Rinna a few seasons ago certainly did not help Kim at all! IMHO, it helped push her over the edge. 

Greece has been on my bucket list for a long time. Mykonos was so beautiful. Ahh maybe in my next life ...

Honored Contributor

Re: RHBH-Jan 17, 2017

[ Edited ]

@tennpal15 wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

boring

Yep. that about sums it up ~ they need to find some sort of storyline & I just don't see one on the horizon.

I can't stand all the scenes with Kyle & her husband ~ something about them just doesn't ring true for me. Although I do love seeing her tagline segment at the beginning of the episode because he looks like a real dork in that top hat.

I feel exactly the same way.  There is something about him I find almost smarmy and I still think something went on given the way Kyle acted way back when at one of her white parties when another woman was talking to him.

Honored Contributor

@PickyInPA wrote:

@chicagoan wrote:

If I was Kyle, I would have set Eden straight and shut her down immediately!  I am not liking Eden,  Kim's struggles is none of Eden's or Lisa's business.  Lisa R. also needs back off and mind her own affairs.  You can just see how painful it all is for Kyle!  I really like Erika!

@Chicagoan

ITA with you. It was like a full on attack as soon as Kyle sat down in the restaurant! Kyle looked totally taken aback & kept looking at Rinna like she knew Eden's questioning was brought on by Rinna oversharing with a virtual stranger. I would have shut her down after the first prying question. It's none of her business & all the prying & constant "well-meaning" (yeah, right!) advice & questioning from Rinna a few seasons ago certainly did not help Kim at all! IMHO, it helped push her over the edge. 

Greece has been on my bucket list for a long time. Mykonos was so beautiful. Ahh maybe in my next life ...

Brandi was on WWHL last night and while I'm not a Brandi fan, she made a good comment about Rinna.  She said something along the lines that it's very obvious Rinna cannot stand Kim at all so why is she so concerned about Kim's sobriety? 

I do think Kyle is an enabler but LR had no business saying that to Eden and I'm shocked she did.  While she may feel this bond and connection with Eden and she thinks Eden "gets her" that doesn't mean she should be running her mouth to Eden about other peoples' situation. 

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva, "smarmy" is a good word to describe some of the exchanges between Kyle & Mauricio. "I love you..", 'I love you more!'

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

Oh and as an aside, we were discussing these women being friends off air and some of us had wondered about Erika and Yo still being friends.

I have no idea about that but remember how Yo and Brandi were such good friends all of a sudden on the show and even during last season when Brandi came on sporadically?  Andy specifically asked Brandi about Yo last night and if they see each other and Brandi said she hasn't seen Yo at all.  She said they texted around x-mas but she hasn't seen her.  I think she said it's been a year. Brandi used the excuse that Yo is busy with her kids.    I'm thinking that was just another fake friendship for the show.

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Oh and as an aside, we were discussing these women being friends off air and some of us had wondered about Erika and Yo still being friends.

I have no idea about that but remember how Yo and Brandi were such good friends all of a sudden on the show and even during last season when Brandi came on sporadically?  Andy specifically asked Brandi about Yo last night and if they see each other and Brandi said she hasn't seen Yo at all.  She said they texted around x-mas but she hasn't seen her.  I think she said it's been a year. Brandi used the excuse that Yo is busy with her kids.    I'm thinking that was just another fake friendship for the show.

I think also that many of them wouldn't be in the same scenes with others ... hence the new Brandi / Yolanda "friendship" .... not to mention Kim.

Erika is such a humorless phony... no wonder that she & Yo were "friends".

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@PickyInPA wrote:

@chicagoan wrote:

@Chicagoan

Brandi was on WWHL last night and while I'm not a Brandi fan, she made a good comment about Rinna.  She said something along the lines that it's very obvious Rinna cannot stand Kim at all so why is she so concerned about Kim's sobriety? 

I do think Kyle is an enabler but LR had no business saying that to Eden and I'm shocked she did.  While she may feel this bond and connection with Eden and she thinks Eden "gets her" that doesn't mean she should be running her mouth to Eden about other peoples' situation. 

I agree.  I also think Rinna is a fake who could care less what she says about anyone. But is offended if you talk about her family.

Valued Contributor

Kyle doesn't have a problem selling out anyone (including her family) to be on this show.

I  read a good description of her storyline elsewhere: "Mauricio works HARD" zzzzz

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

thanks for starting the thread! i have not watched the episode yet. we were out last night playing trivia and i forgot to start a thread for last nights show.

This trivia playing on a Housewives night has got to stop. Priorities! lol

What kind of questions do they ask? Do they have a range of difficulty?

I've never been to a trivia night and would like to meet some friends at a place that offers it. Who sets up the teams/tables? How does it work and what are the prizes? Do they ask the questions during dinner?

LOL @Daisy Sunflower so sorry, but it is so much fun!

there is a range of difficulty, yes. there are sets of questions in different categories. music, general knowledge, sports, geography, pop culture, classic tv, history, and more. the sports questions are usually the most difficult for me.

there are usualy teams of 2-6 players and you just come, get a table or sit at the bar and play. it is free, but we usualy go and eat something (snacks or dinner) and have a drink or two. in between the questions they play music, so you usually have roughly up to 5 minutes to submit an answer. the winners receive a $50 gift card, $25 for second, $15 for third.

we came in 2nd last night. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

Last night's episode was ho-hum for me too.

Dorit's faux fading in, fading out accent is killing me.

Last week I thought Eden's input between Lisa R & Kim was spot on and refreshing.

This week, however, she seemed like just another busy body. It was rude when she asked Kyle "was your mother a drinker?" (The nerve!)

And speaking of Eden,...did anyone else notice the top she was wearing in her diary sessions? It had a large, centered cut-out where her chest should be, but wasn't; not like she's flat chested, more like surgery gone wrong?

I noticed Eden's chest; strange looking. Maybe she could be on Botched.

I only saw it once as I watched very little of the show; I am trying to wean myself off it. For all their money those women lack class. I do like seeing their homes, clothes, etcc. It's the only "housewife" show I watch.