Honored Contributor

Re: REMINDER: PR ALL-STARS TONIGHT

@Alter Ego wrote:

@SWEET - I know Tim's not in it; part of the reason I'm going to try to watch is because he and Heidi aren't in it.  I just couldn't take them anymore.

And I guess the producer interference is really just my opinion, but I couldn't stand watching and thinking it!  I literally began to get angry at the show - and it's just a reality TV show - clearly not worth it!  LOL! 

I enjoyed All-Stars the first couple seasons, but it too has changed.  Will see how it goes.  I do miss QVC being involved with it - used to like seeing the designers on there.

@Alter Ego, if you're talking producer interference on Project Runway, Tim Gunn is one of the producers.

Honored Contributor

Copying my post from the other thread because I feel so strongly about this:

It's beyond awkward with Georgina. Last night when she mentioned one of her kids...so so so awkward.  Two award shows in the last two weeks and not a single celeb wore Marchesa.  She's done.

I think they should have just pulled this season and not run it.  I noticed they took "Weinstein Companies" off the end credits. 

And I don't like Isaac, and his "don't bore Isaac" this week was a direct rip-off of "don't bore Nina" and he knows it.   Not amused nor am I by some of his condescending comments.  Kors could pull off that snark, with Isaac it sounds not funny, just nasty sometimes

Honored Contributor

• I don't like Isaac or his comments, Alyssa, nor the guest judges but I do like Georgina and can't think she should be blamed for Weinstein's behavior.
Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:
  • I don't like Isaac or his comments, Alyssa, nor the guest judges but I do like Georgina and can't think she should be blamed for Weinstein's behavior.

@occasionalrain@SWEET,

OR, I almost always agree with you but not now.  He bankrolled Marchesa and a bunch of actresses have said that when they were nominated for awards in Weinstein-produced movies, they were basically ordered to wear Marchesa.  More than just the actresses named in the sourced article below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4978634/Felicity-Huffman-forced-wear-Marchesa.html

I love Marchesa.  I don't know what Georgina Chapman did or didn't know but she must have suspected something and did she think it was a coincidence she was dressing the stars of his movies?

Hollywood loves a second act.  Even now there's talk of her comeback.  But this is one I can't root for no matter how much I've loved their fashions and I don't like seeing her on Project Runway.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@occasionalrain, just to clarify I don't blame her but neither do I let her off the hook and I think her presence is beyond awkward this season.