Honored Contributor

is on Friday this week because of the debates on Thursday.   

Honored Contributor

I really enjoyed this show this summer, hoping it'll be back next summer.

Now on to new fall season with everything back, can't wait for returners & new shows to start in about 2 weeks or so.

Honored Contributor

This was a very good type of summer fill in series .... same with Grand Hotel.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I agree; I enjoyed both.  If only one were to come back though I would prefer Grand Hotel.  I am a fan of Poppy Montgomery, but she must be a bit of a narcissist.  She's the EP of Reef Break and has made it so she is not only the ultimate hero, but every man just can't resist her.   She's a lovely gal, but c'mon.  If there is a season two, let's mix it up a bit.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I agree; I enjoyed both.  If only one were to come back though I would prefer Grand Hotel.  I am a fan of Poppy Montgomery, but she must be a bit of a narcissist.  She's the EP of Reef Break and has made it so she is not only the ultimate hero, but every man just can't resist her.   She's a lovely gal, but c'mon.  If there is a season two, let's mix it up a bit.

@Wsmom 

It may have nothing to do wlith anyone's narcissism.  Good shows with empowered female leads are always in demand by networks. 

IRL, Poppy is married with 5 children, so Cat Chambers is definitely an alter ego.

Honored Contributor

I knew it was on Friday and didn't miss it, but I think it wasn't promoted enough and I'll bet people missed the finale because they thought it would be on next Thursday.