Regular Contributor

Yesterday on CBS Sunday Morning, I heard a recommendation for a former Sundance tv series now on Netflix called "Rectify".  I had never viewed this, so started to watch it last night.  Premise is an 18 year old was conficted of a crime, served 19 years, and released after DNA tested. Now I'm invested.  If you are searching for something and missed this one previously, just thought I'd pass it along.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the recommendation. ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry i didn't see your new to these boards. Welcome @DancinQueen i hope you get as much enjoyment as I do here. 

Honored Contributor

@DancinQueen   Excellent series.  Good recommendation-we watched when it first aired.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

We watched that on Sundance channel until we were no longer interested in the show so we stopped watching.

Trusted Contributor

This is one of my all time favorite shows.  I loved it. 

The acting was outstanding as well as the writing.  

Occasional Contributor

I hardly ever comment, but saw this post and just had to jump in.  This is easily in my top 20 of the best tv shows of all time.  It's simply beautiful.  I can't reccomend it highly enough.  There are only 30 episodes in total, so it's an easy show to finish watching.  I envy people who get to experience it for the first time.

Honored Contributor

I also watched this when it was airing on TV and enjoyed it a lot.

I can't remember now how it ended, due to my memory problems now, so I should probably find the finale and watch that again.

Respected Contributor

Rectify is a good series.

Esteemed Contributor

Excllent series! During these times of shelter in place, it might be worth watching again.