Honored Contributor

REAL Housewives of Miami is Coming Back!

I am very surprised about this! I just read it on Yahoo News......They are busy right now interviewing different women from all different types of backgrounds. It says they want a very diverse group this time around......It sounds like Larsa Pippen will be the lead, so I probably won't watch this one, but it should be interesting if any of the originals come back.

I doubt Joanna Krupa will come back, but who knows about any of the others?  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: REAL Housewives of Miami is Coming Back!

I understand it's on Peacock though.  Isn't that a streaming service.   If so, I won't be able to watch and probably wouldn't anyway.  However, if they're auditioning for all new housewives, I might have given it a chance.  Wasn't Larsa on the first season?

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I would watch if they brought back the old cast ..just to see what they were up to.

A new cast really doesn't interest me.

Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I understand it's on Peacock though.  Isn't that a streaming service.   If so, I won't be able to watch and probably wouldn't anyway.  However, if they're auditioning for all new housewives, I might have given it a chance.  Wasn't Larsa on the first season?

@shoptilyadropagain @DREAMON  I didn't realize it was going to be on Peacock, I won't  be able to watch either. I am not sure about Larsa, because I only started watching in Season 2.......

Honored Contributor

I know I posted this about a week or so ago I think in the February Bravo news thread.  It is going to be on Peacock according to Andy and I question how well this is going to go.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do get Peacock...maybe I will watch the first episode and report back.