Honored Contributor

For those of us of a certain age that remember Super Dave Osborne or those that are younger and remember him from Curb Your Enthusiasm we have unfortunately lost Bob Einstein who is also Albert Brooks brother:

http://www.tmz.com/2019/01/02/bob-einstein-dead-curb-your-enthusiasm-super-dave-osborne/

Honored Contributor

Re: R.I.P. Super Dave

[ Edited ]

I saw that, my 37 yr old son had to watch Super Dave as a little kid

I also saw where Daryl Dragon passed away today too, he was married to Toni Tennille, they were The Captain and Tennille.    Loved them.

Trusted Contributor

@software wrote:

I also saw where Daryl Dragon passed away today too, he was married to Toni Tennille, they were The Captain and Tennille.    Loved them.

I just found out about Daryl Dragon. My husband just came home singing “Love Will Keep Us Together,” and then informed me he had died. 

Honored Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

@software wrote:

I just found out about Daryl Dragon. My husband just came home singing “Love Will Keep Us Together,” and then informed me he had died. 

Son is having a bad day, Super Dave gone as well as Mean Gene Okerlund - wrestling commentator.   2 of his favorite things to watch as a kid - Super Dave & wrestling

Esteemed Contributor

I remember him first as Officer Judy on the Smothers Brothers show.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

@Teddie wrote:

@software wrote:

Son is having a bad day, Super Dave gone as well as Mean Gene Okerlund - wrestling commentator.   2 of his favorite things to watch as a kid - Super Dave & wrestling

@software i know right?  Goodness the memories those two names bring back.  Such different times, I miss them.

Honored Contributor

The only one I know is the "Captain."  And they were all 76.  

Honored Contributor

I never heard of him.