Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SWEET    There's already a post on this subject just the second down from yours on my configuration.  Good to check first. 

@Kachina624 

Sorry.  I didn't check carefully enough.  Still looking for it.

@SWEET   Your thread is in the TV/Movies Forum.  The the other one is in Community Chat.

Not everyone posts on Community Chat, so it is reasonable to post one here since Betty was, after all, an actress among other things.

You did nothing wrong.

@Kachina624   Shame on you for making this thread a bummer.  This is TV/MOVIES.  The other is in COMMUNITY CHAT.

LET IT GO FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SWEET 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Betty-White-RIP/td-p/7286420 

@Kachina624   That thread is in COMMUNITY CHAT.  Not all posters read over there.

THIS THREAD is in TV/MOVIES.

So what.

There was no need to do this.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SWEET    There's already a post on this subject just the second down from yours on my configuration.  Good to check first. 

@Kachina624  You should stop being like this.  It's very unbecoming.  

Esteemed Contributor

Add me to the long list of Betty White fans who are saddened by the death of this TV icon 

I watched episodes of her 1950s shows The Angels and Life With Elizabeth this morning on Tubi.  As many of you may already know, there is a Tubi app pre-installed on many newer model smart TVs, or you can access it through a Roku, Amazon Fire Stick, or any other kind of streaming device.  Tubi content is free. 

Honored Contributor

Looking through my TV Guide and saw this,

Betty White's 100th Birthday Celebration Saturday January 15 at 6 am on TV Land

"To toast the five-time Emmy winner and soon-to-be centenarian (her birthday is January 17). TV Land gifts us two 12-hour marathons of her comedy series Hot In Cleveland and The Golden Girls today and Sunday". I hope TV Land will still have this celebration for Betty. 

Esteemed Contributor

Betty had no siblings so she is survived by her 3 step-children: David (73), Martha (72) and Sarah (70.)  David is a Professor of History at a prestigious institution and Martha attended law school.

Betty-White-Young-Age-Image-With-Husband-And-Children-150x150.jpg

Super Contributor

she joins the others

great pic.jpg