Honored Contributor

Question for Last Tango in Halifax fans:

I have finished watching the three seasons offered on Netflix.  The third season includes the two-part Christmas special that is sometimes considered a two-episode season 4.  Is the only way to see season 5 to buy the dvds?  It doesn't appear to be on Amazon Prime.  I have read that season 5 is only four episodes, but I'd really like to see it.  I loved this series!!!

Thanks in advance, and any recommendations for my next British series are welcome!

Regular Contributor

Re: Question for Last Tango in Halifax fans:

Being a fan of Last Tango, was pleasantly surprised to read the  following in  new, 9/14 to 9/27 issue of TV Guide Magazine:  After a three year absence will again be seen on PBS  starting on Sunday 9/20 at 8 PM(check  local listings at pbs.org

Now in season 4(5 in the UK) ............hOPE THIS HELPS YOU OUT

Honored Contributor

Re: Question for Last Tango in Halifax fans:

@bakergirl  Thanks so much for responding.  I did read on the boards somewhere that LTIH was coming to PBS soon, and I will definitely watch it again.  I was just anxious to see the last season sooner than I suspect I will have to wait to see it on PBS.  But if I have to wait, I will have to wait, I guess.  Thanks again!