Respected Contributor

Question about The Americans (spoiler possibly)

I must have missed an episode somewhere. In the last episode, P&E are talking to Pastor Tim and he knows who they are and what they do.  When did this happen and how did he find out?    If anyone knows in what episode this happened, let me know please so I can watch it.

I love this show.   So good on so many levels.

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Question about The Americans (spoiler possibly)

I believe the daughter told the Pastor sometime last season .  Maybe one of the 3 last shows. It was sort of last years cliffhanger as to what the Pastor would do with the info 

Trusted Contributor

I can't help I stoped watching it, the one we have going on in real time is far more interesting.    

Honored Contributor

It was part of the storyline last season and it wasn't a single episode, it spanned several episodes.   

Honored Contributor

The Americans is one of those shows that if youImage result for blinking gif one to many times, you won't know what is going on. Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I have not missed one single show and I am totally in the dark as to who the heck this Twan (sp?) guy is, why is he helping the Russians and what is the story about Pasha and the Russian family he is infiltrating.  I do not have a clue and like I said, I love this show and have not missed one single episode.  

Respected Contributor

I started binge watching this show and am now caught up to the latest episode. I wonder if Elizabeth and Philip will actually go back to Russia with their kids. 

I like the show a lot but this season seems to be moving much slower than the previous ones. 

I thought that was sweet when they got secretly married. 

At at least the Pastor will be moving away. 

I am trying to understand where the storyline is going with Stan and his partner with the Russian woman. 

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

I wonder if Elizabeth and Philip will actually go back to Russia with their kids. 

I now suspect that the daughter will stay behind as a junior sleeper spy.

Their son will be in boarding school.  I think Stan will be watching out for him to recruit him for the FBI.

I am trying to understand where the storyline is going with Stan and his partner with the Russian woman. 

Me too now that she is engaged to a Russian sports celeb who I think knows he is engaged to a FBI informant & wants to be one too?????

And speaking of Stan, is his girlfriend a Russian spy?

@BabyYoda

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals

Twan watched his whole family killed/murdered by Amercians back in Vietnam.  He hates all Americans because of this.

He is a South Vietnamese refugee sleeper spy.  Tuan a war orphan was recruited into spookdom by North Vietnamese intelligence authorities.

Tuan is also highly damaged by war and loss before he arrived in the U.S. because of the murders of his whole family.

"He was on the streets and starving, then recruited by a communist training program. They sent him to Seattle to live with a "white" foster family for five years,"

Twan is actually an adult playing a high school teen.

Twan's back story was in bits & pieces throughout this season & last.

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

I wonder if Elizabeth and Philip will actually go back to Russia with their kids. 

I now suspect that the daughter will stay behind as a junior sleeper spy.

Their son will be in boarding school.  I think Stan will be watching out for him to recruit him for the FBI.

Me too now that she is engaged to a Russian sports celeb who I think knows he is engaged to a FBI informant & wants to be one too?????

And speaking of Stan, is his girlfriend a Russian spy?

@BabyYoda

@Mz iMac You are probably right that Paige will become a spy and Henry will go away to school. Good question about Stan's girlfriend being a spy. I think she isn't a Russian spy but that she works for the FBI or something to see if Stan will tell her confidential info. I could be wrong of course. Just a gut felling I have.