Respected Contributor

Re: Question About Andre on 90 Day Fiance

This whole family is staged for the show, can't they look up public records on Andre or is that just for this country. Why didn't Andre just tell her family what happened & say it was the past. His family should know & not one opened their mouth. Andre & Elizabeth were on Pillow Talk and he was very nice. Bunch of actors. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think in other countries there is such a thing as public records like we have here and not accessible to someone from another country.  If it were a really bad crime then he would not have been able to come here on the 90 day visa.

Trusted Contributor

I can't stand Libby's family.  I think they are rude and obnoxious.

Jessa
Super Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@itsmagic wrote:

I watched last night’s episode and no secret was revealed about why Andrei moved to Ireland.  Elizabeth’s family was all still speculating that Andrei has something to hide.  Maybe next week? 😁 

@itsmagic  The crazy thing is that her dad and most of her siblings have been jailed multiple times. Her dad also runs a company that rents out properties that are dumps and rips people off. Why feel the need to investigate someone else when you've done enough dirt and are still doing it yourself?

It takes one to know one.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I think Andrei's big secret is supposed to be revealed next week.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I think Andrei's big secret is supposed to be revealed next week.

I hope so.   I don't like this for myself because I couldn't care one whit about this guy, but I'm so curious.  Smiley Embarassed

Super Contributor

I'm sure posters will think I'm crazy but I find Andre very sexy and think he and Elizabeth are a good match.  She is strong and independent and stands up to him which is a good thing and the type of woman he needs.  He does have a temper and butts heads with her family but her father and brother like to stir the pot.  He seems to be a good dad with their daughter and I bet he has a very soft side.  They left us in suspense on his secret past but we should find out soon enough.  I still like him lol!

Respected Contributor

Did they say his secret was something criminal?  I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with another woman.  Perhaps he went to Ireland to follow another woman and it didn't work out.  Or, perhaps he was married before in his country and his wife died and he moved to Ireland to start over.

Trusted Contributor

@Reva wrote:

I'm sure posters will think I'm crazy but I find Andre very sexy and think he and Elizabeth are a good match.  She is strong and independent and stands up to him which is a good thing and the type of woman he needs.  He does have a temper and butts heads with her family but her father and brother like to stir the pot.  He seems to be a good dad with their daughter and I bet he has a very soft side.  They left us in suspense on his secret past but we should find out soon enough.  I still like him lol!

I must confess I like him too

Jessa
Respected Contributor

e peRe: Question About Andre on 90 Day Fiance

OMG I just cannot stand any of these people.  Dysfunctional and toxic!  He is controlling and rude, her family is controlling and rude - Libby included. Personally, other than baby Eleanor, I don't see one redeeming quality in any of them.  Andrei's dad is a sweetheart though.  And why does she insist on pronouncing his name OndLay?