Honored Contributor

New series premiers tonite on abc at 10 ET, female singing group from the 90's tries to get their act together again

Honored Contributor

My sister loves Stevie Nicks wonder if she will be there ?

Esteemed Contributor

Is this the show with Eve in it?  I have no interest in it.  I do like Brandy as an R&B singer and an actress but I have no interest in this show.  I did consider checking it out, but then decided I'd like to keep that slot open for what I already watch.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

I was pleasantly surprised by the first episode. The acting is average to above average; the music is great. Drama is extensive.  The usual character types are there: in the closet major character, hardened songwriter/singer, Latina vamp, and overburdened mother. A young woman superstar is modeled after Nikki Minaj and she is hilarious with bubble gum pink and blue wigs, clothes remininscent of those worn by Japanese girls and women in they dress and act like dolls. Lots of cursing, much of it is gratuitous, especially the B word. Some real life rap stars will appear. I don't think that I will watch weekly.

BTW: Stevie Nicks is not in this show and I don't think that she would fit in.

Esteemed Contributor

The promos for this show have been incessant. Over and over and over and over again. 

Honored Contributor

I might check it out.  Was watching "Impeachment" last night during this time slot.

I think of Stevie Nicks as a "queen" of the 1970s.  "Rumours" will always be one of my favorite albums.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

The promos for this show have been incessant. Over and over and over and over again. 

@shaggygirl   that's an ABC thing. Whenever they introduce a new show I like to say: By the time it actually premieres you're already sick of it because of the nonstop promos.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Missed the first 10 minutes, but like it so far.  Very talented cast.  Hope it lasts!

Honored Contributor

I like Eve, but no interest from me, I am sticking with New Amsterdam. 

Honored Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

Missed the first 10 minutes, but like it so far.  Very talented cast.  Hope it lasts!

@LyndaGee  if you want to see what you missed there's an encore on Sunday, the 24th, @ 9P CT.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.