Super Contributor

It was a great concert. I loved the Queen part and also when Carol King sang with Kelly Clarkson.

Respected Contributor

What channel was this on?

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

What channel was this on?

It was on MSNBC. They co-sponsored the event.

Valued Contributor

Queen is my all time favorite group and they were fantastic.  Adam Lambert does a wonderful job with them.  He fits right in.  Can’t get enough of Queen.  It was a great show over all and such a good cause.

Respected Contributor

I absolutely love Queen and their performance at the Global Citizen Festival was outstanding.  It is amazing how their music has endured through the decades.

Adam Lambert is perfect as the front man.  I can't imagine anyone else for the position.

I have had a crush on Brian May forever and loved that in last night's performance his shirt had a picture of Freddie Mercury. Smiley Happy

For those that missed the show, it is now on YouTube.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

Also didn't realize it was televised.  However, MSNBC also has individual clips of various acts on their site.

Can't help it - it amused (and gratified) me to see all the young kids in the audience sing along to Queen, since they probably weren't even born back then.

Denise