Respected Contributor

Will be starting right around the corner now.

I plan on watching it again.

And what will Teresa be up to this season?.... the saga continues....

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

The Queen will be back June 6.  This will be the season she comes into her own.....

This show is DA _______(YOU fill in the blank)! whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

The Queen will be back June 6.  This will be the season she comes into her own.....

This show is DA _______(YOU fill in the blank)! whistling.gif

If I am remembering correctly, aren't all these seasons one big flashback? Didn't Teresa die at the very beginning?

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac  I love, love this show.  I've been trying to get my daughter to watch it.

She keeps saying, "I don't like to watch shows about people taking drugs".

I keep saying, "They don't show that.  It's about people selling them, etc."

Have you watch the Mayans?  Here:

Sons of Anarchy ride again! Creator of hit series planning spin off around the Mayans MC which features in original show

I haven't seen much about it lately but I think it's about time for it to be coming back on.  It's great.  Remember on Sons of Anarchy we were introduced to the leader of this gang?  Well now it's about them!  If you liked Sons you might like this show too.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 

Yes she is killed inside her home.  Bullet to the head from "someone" outside the house.  The episodes are all flashbacks of how she got to be "Queen Of The South."

@Annabellethecat66 

Yes I watch Mayans.  I have a love/hate relationship w/that show.  I am on the bench regarding watching S2.  Now SOA I loved!  I could not get enough of that series.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I haven't heard if Mayans has been renewed.  Too lazy to look it up.

Bill the cat is ready for bed....well..he likes it when we lay in bed, eat creamsickles and tootsie roll pops (well, I eat the pops),,,,he eats the vanilla from the creamsickles.

It's all good.  He's been trying to get in my lap here at the computer.

Not much lap left (try saying that out loud...lap left), these days.  The boobs, stomach all run together...Ha!

Take care.  I'm gonna go and enjoy.  I keep getting calls from Mariott Hotels, etc telling me I could stay there for free.

My late husband belonged to all of that stuff and never paid for anything!  Ummm...it's been almost 15 freaking years since he died and they're still calling me.

I'm like, "Honey!  He was the one with the money".  Ha!