Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

The female attorney did take the high road. She's quality. I do like RAngel back with Darla for their son. And they do have good chemistry. Interesting season. Enjoying it. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

Anyboby watch this week?

David Alan Grier I never knew he had it in him but he is a really good serious actor; I think prior to QS I've only seen him in comedies.

Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Anyboby watch this week?

David Alan Grier I never knew he had it in him but he is a really good serious actor; I think prior to QS I've only seen him in comedies.

I love too that Aunt Vi seems to have gotten her groove back!  She's looking younger & prettier & I loved when she finally stood up to Jimmy Dale & helped that young girl to get away from him.  Love Vi & Hollywood.

Esteemed Contributor

@aubnwa01- Me too!  Aunt Vi was awesome how she went from being intimidated by Jimmy Dale to being strong as an ox and getting that girl away from that man.

Looks like Nova is on her way to being at peace with herself and her man....he is so cute.  They seem good for each other too.

Now the Landrys got some messy drama about to unfold too and Vi has brought it out big time!

Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@aubnwa01- Me too!  Aunt Vi was awesome how she went from being intimidated by Jimmy Dale to being strong as an ox and getting that girl away from that man.

Looks like Nova is on her way to being at peace with herself and her man....he is so cute.  They seem good for each other too.

Now the Landrys got some messy drama about to unfold too and Vi has brought it out big time!

Yep, Aunt Vi has been around St. Jo Parish long enough to know a lot of the local folk's dirty little secrets!

Esteemed Contributor

Kudos to writers. They bumped up their story lines. Glad Ralph Angel and Darla are back together again. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau