Honored Contributor

👸🏻 Queen Of The South S2 👸🏻

Did anyone watch? 

I was confused about Teresa's boyfriend who

Spoiler
I thought died in S1.  Now it appears he's either DEA or an informant for same.  Then in the very beginning of the episode-the future, I gather it was him she shoots/kills after a night of great sex.

confused.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Occasional Contributor

Re: 👸🏻 Queen Of The South S2 👸🏻

I love Queen of the South & just could not wait for S2!!!  I was shocked to see Teresa's boyfriend also-he must have agreed to help the DEA & walking away from the life he knew must have been part of the deal?!  As for the future, I didn't think the guy that she shot was said boyfriend, but, now you have me wondering & a replay comes on in 45 minutes so I will have to tune in to really check out that scene again!!!

Respected Contributor

I thought it had been cancelled.  It seems like a long time ago that it was on.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's inappropriate.

Honored Contributor

I watched the first season!  When did it start back up?  Good grief!  I can't keep up with these shows!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I watched the first season!  When did it start back up?  Good grief!  I can't keep up with these shows!!

If you DVR shows, when the season begins again it automatically tapes it for you, so if you forget, it;s there.  I think only one or two episodes left of season two.  Should be On Demand. 

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition I just forgot to set up things and/or couldn't remember so many of them.

A few months ago I got a new system from Comcast.  All of my old stuff was on the old system.

Thanks for taking the time to remind us.  I do like the show a lot Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I only watched it a few times when it first came on last year for some reason. But, this year I have been watching each show waiting to see what is going to happen next. 

I am planning on watching it from the very beginning up until now, maybe starting when they start repeating all the shows during the holiday season. 

I also want to do that with Shooter. Been watching that one too and like it. Liked the movie that the show is based on too.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I can't believe how horrible Steven Bauer looks to play his character El Santo. Smiley Surprised 

I didn't recognize him at first.  I recognized the voice but I couldn't put a face to it.  I had to read the ending credits to realize it was him!!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

He has looked like that for several years. I remember seeing him on another show, maybe 4/5 years ago. I couldn't believe my eyes. He's a good actor. I don't know what happened to him. I find him to be really creepy on the show.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.