Honored Contributor

Re: 😢 Queen Of The South 6/2 episode 😢

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Felt bad for Pote doing 4 years in prison for carjacking that random kid.  The guy's a legendary cartel sicario & gets nicked for a stupid carjacking!

@aubnwa01 

Why he was allowed ot fight Boaz one on one.  Cartels have a fighting code! Smiley LOL

@Tessa Mendoza 

So she bought the boat 2 years ago. Didn't George buy her a boat when he was in Miami with Boaz

Nope!  Watch the end again as Teresa talked about how she planned everything out via flashbacks.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Felt bad for Pote doing 4 years in prison for carjacking that random kid.  The guy's a legendary cartel sicario & gets nicked for a stupid carjacking!

@aubnwa01 

Why he was allowed ot fight Boaz one on one.  Cartels have a fighting code! Smiley LOL

@Mz iMac  I was kind of surprised that Boaz's people didn't kill Pote after he killed Boaz, but maybe that's part of  the "code", too? 

That could've gone really bad if Boaz had won the fight after Pote had served his time for the carjacking only to die before he got to Kelley-Ann & their now 4 year old daughter, but I guess Boaz was unfinished business & leaving him alive wasn't an option! 

Honored Contributor

What we thought to be true from the very first episode wasn't! We were strung along for 5 seasons, I am glad how it turned out in the end.

Honored Contributor

This is another show I watched backwards.

I put it off because I figured she was going to die and I didn't want to see it.

But...like a few other shows...I saw the end and thought..."OK....this will work."

I liked the way it ended too.