Honored Contributor

😢 Queen Of The South 6/2 episode 😢

R.I.P.  ????????????????????????????????

R.I.P.gif

Spoiler

Teresa Mendoza

proxy-image.jpg

========================================

Anyone notice that........

Spoiler

when Teresa was shot in Season & Episode 1 she was wearing one of her many many white jumpsuits & her hair was up in a bun?  I believe she was lying on her side too w/a bullet hole between the eyes.

Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at Wed, Jun 2, 2021-11.05.22 PM.png

Well, tonight she was wearing a white silk robe & hair was down & damp when shot, lying face up. No bullet hole between the eyes.  Blood coming out her mouth.

Will explain tomorrow why I think.................

Spoiler
Teresa's death is faked.  Was not surprised by the "shooter" either.  Reason for my ?????????? in my topic.

The grand finale is next Wednesday

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: 😢 Queen Of The South 6/2 episode 😢

My thoughts.........

Spoiler

I really think Teresa's so called "death" is faked.  I truely believe there was some type of "death like" drug in whatever she was drinking or inside the bullet.  Afterall, James is a CIA agent & knows all the tricks.

I kind of got the hint after Teresa & James kept professing their love for each other. nopity.gif

They would have to make the death so realistic that her crew & Devon would believe it.  It's the only way Teresa Mendoza can truely "disappear."  Devon seems to know everything that is going on & the where-a-bouts of Teresa & them.  Reason why James had to do what he did.

I would be really surprised if Teresa's death is for real.

=======================================

Pote living the burbs dream?

173836.gif

Re:  La Reina del Sur the original Queen Of The South.....

If anyone is interested, if you do not have any Spanish stations (Telemundo, etc), you can watch the first 2 seasons of "La Reina del Sur" on Netflix (subtitles &/or dubbed).  3rd season is currently in production.

Plenty of sex, violence, gore, etc.

Respected Contributor

Pote & Kelly-Anne, especially Pote, trying to fit in with the suburban BBQing, yard-sale'n neighbors had me cracking up!  That sure was a noisy raccoon!

Valued Contributor

I agree with your spoilers, for the reasons you said.   These writers are so good! 

I'm angry that we are not getting the usual 13 episodes.  Could have easily been stretched to 3 more.:  Could have had at least another season, too.  

Can't wait for the finale!  

I'm watching last night's episode again now.  Almost up to the good part.Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

For the last 3-4 episodes, Teresa has broken the drug dealers cardinal rule.......

NEVER, EVER dip into your own supply/Don't get high on your own supply. whistling.gif

Valued Contributor

Yes like Teresa needs a hit just to get through the day and cope with what she sees she has become.  Even using her own supply, which in saner times she would never do.

Would be something if my scenario of them all meeting up on the beach in Belize comes true.Smiley Very Happy  

Valued Contributor

@Mz iMac - DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WATCHED THE FINALE

It was everything I had hoped for (minus Pote's cantina, but that might come later lol).  I loved it!   I was on the edge of my seat till the last 5 minutes, and the writers knew what they were doing.  Almost had me thinking maybe Teresa was really dead.  

Everything that should have happened did!  I was hoping they would being Marcel back and was happy they did.  Didn't think he would double-cross Pote and he didn't.  Great that he now had the waterfront.  Loved seeing Boaz get butchered.  Watched it twice.  Smiley LOL

Pote walking on the beach was everything.  Then seeing his little girl!  I almost got hystetrical crying.  But no!  That started when James walked out and then behind him was Teresa.  I couldn't catch my breath.

A beautiful ending to what I actully think was the best show ever!!  Hope you loved it, too!

Honored Contributor

@Tessa Mendoza 

"Didn't think he would double-cross Pote and he didn't. Great that he now had the waterfront."

Spoiler
No, no.  Teresa gave ownership of the waterfront to Dumas.  He told Marcel he would need help to continue w/the waterfront project.  Marcel said, yes as long as he can gets a penthouse on the property. Smiley LOL

Best grand finale EVER!!!!!  I was on pins & needles.  Had to watch it twice.Popcorn eating.gif

Spoiler
Did you catch Teresa had a 2 yr planning of her "escape?"   She had purchased her escape boat & hired the captain 2 years ago!  Talk about being prepared!!! faint.gif

I don't know why, but I was expecting "Carmella" to pop up! hidemf3.gif

Valued Contributor

I'll be watching it again tonight.  Definitely missed some things in my excitement!

Girl did know how to make a plan.  So she bought the boat 2 years ago.  Didn't George buy her a boat when he was in Miami with Boaz though?  

I was waiting for Camilla, too!   She was evil, but I kind of liked her and I wanted to know what she had been up to.

That GIF looks just like I did, popcorn being shoveled into my mouth and eyes bugging out of my head.  Could be my double.Smiley LOL

i hate not having this show to look forward to anymore.  Will watch up through Season 4 on Netflix again for now till they get Season 5.

Can you believe no one I know watched QOTS?? Smiley Surprised  Couldn't discuss with anyone except my husband and he didn't want to hear about how handsome and nice Marcel was.  Or how loyal and cute James was.Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

Felt bad for Pote doing 4 years in prison for carjacking that random kid.  The guy's a legendary cartel sicario & gets nicked for a stupid carjacking!