Honored Contributor

Re: Queen Latifah as The Equalizer

@SloopJohnB   the finale caught me off guard. Like @MamaWick   I had watched and enjoyed the entire season. Didn't expect Delilah to find out so soon. When she did I thought it must mean the series was canceled. Glad to find out that was not the case.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

@Tique Yes, "Lucy, you got some splainin' to do"

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

@Tique  If my last post wasn't clear, meaning explaining to her daughter.....LOL

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@Tique  If my last post wasn't clear, meaning explaining to her daughter.....LOL

@SloopJohnB   I got it.  Cool smiley 10Cool smiley 12

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

We are currently watching shows of the old Equalizer. Both are good,but, like the old one (1985) a little better.

I enjoyed the old series with Edward Woodward, but Dana Owens puts a fresh spin on this show.

I looked for a way to watch the old show on a streaming service. Just DVD's for sale. 

Esteemed Contributor

Dana Owens (a.k.a. Queen Latifah) is that chick!  I adore her.  I met her once briefly and she has such a warmness about her.  I've watched her morph from a female rapper with positive lyrics about women to becoming a woman whose done a lot over the years.

She did lose a brother to a motorcycle accident years ago.  Her mom died of scleroderma about four or five years ago.  Her real mother was often cast as her real mom on some of the tv shows she was appeared in.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

We really like her.

Think She deserves a MUCH better vehicle.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras