Honored Contributor

I watched that after Blood & Oil. I liked both shows. Blood & Oil is sorta along the lines of Dallas. Now I have to keep watching Quantico to see what happens since they think the lady that had sex with the one guy in the car from the plane is the terrorist. Don't remember names. I was playing Candy Crush while I was watching it. LOL!!! Is the terrorist the lady where there are twins but body knows it? I also like The Player.

Honored Contributor

Really?  I live a few miles from the Quantico exit.  Lots of good looking people all around.

I liked the first episode. 

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

For those who missed it or just want to see it again, the first episode is airing again tomorrow night on ABC.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I watched that after Blood & Oil. I liked both shows. Blood & Oil is sorta along the lines of Dallas. Now I have to keep watching Quantico to see what happens since they think the lady that had sex with the one guy in the car from the plane is the terrorist. Don't remember names. I was playing Candy Crush while I was watching it. LOL!!! Is the terrorist the lady where there are twins but body knows it? I also like The Player.

Already into the first episode & I have narrowed it down to either....

The head of the training facility (AA female) or the cute male teacher/agent who is the supervisor of the undercover agent who slept w/the girl in his car.

I fugure it is always the person(s) you least expect.

The twin agents, now that is a GREAT storyline.

==========

I'll give The Player 2 more tries.  I do love Wesley.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Lots of Marines.  There's nothing like a guy in a uniform.

Respected Contributor

Liked it a lot.  Hope it lasts.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Already into the first episode & I have narrowed it down to either....

The head of the training facility (AA female) or the cute male teacher/agent who is the supervisor of the undercover agent who slept w/the girl in his car.

I fugure it is always the person(s) you least expect.

The twin agents, now that is a GREAT storyline.

==========

I'll give The Player 2 more tries.  I do love Wesley.

I had hopes of Blood and Oil being like Dallas, but nowhere near it, will not watch it again.

Honored Contributor

I was confused... DH didn't hear the second in command say something like "hold off."  

The two are twins -- well that is good because I kept thinking that I can't tell them apart.

Remember when the MiddleEastern one came out of the restroom in her head wrap?  I sure didn't get the whole reason for that... so is she the bomber?

And the story told by the other one ended up being that actually SHE killed her mother (when the father was abusive)...

Well, I don't know if we are prepared to try and keep track of another one of these jagged-plot type of shows?  Not in chonological order completely confuses me!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I was going to watch this show since I live so close I thought it might be fun.......however, if there are twins in it.....I don't know.

I get confused watching some of these regular shows because they are so involved, if they throw in twins, I'll really be confused.

Valued Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

I was confused... DH didn't hear the second in command say something like "hold off."  

The two are twins -- well that is good because I kept thinking that I can't tell them apart.

Remember when the MiddleEastern one came out of the restroom in her head wrap?  I sure didn't get the whole reason for that... so is she the bomber?

And the story told by the other one ended up being that actually SHE killed her mother (when the father was abusive)...

Well, I don't know if we are prepared to try and keep track of another one of these jagged-plot type of shows?  Not in chonological order completely confuses me!

Lovestoteach -

The one narrating the story is from CA, she killed her father but originally they told police it was her mother that killed her abusive father as he was trying to kill her mother and it was easier for her mother to claim self-defense in her husbands death.  Later that night she found her father's FBI credientials but wasn't sure if they were real or not, this is what she asked Liam (instructor at Quantico) to look into for her.

The middle eastern woman went into the gas station to put on proper head scarf before going to check-in at Quantico as she is claiming to be a true muslim (but wasn't dress that way before showing up at Quantico), she is the one that is a twin.