Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I had no idea that Comcast finally carries QVC2, thanks to a post by S0X.

I watch little live on the Q and prefer to record everything as I can quickly skip through any products that don't interest me.

Now that I know that Comcast carries Q2, I went to the guide to see what I might like to record and it wouldn't allow me to do so. Says something like not currently offered.

If you have Comcast, can YOU record on Q2? Thanks for a reply.

Honored Contributor

Only available on the premium boxes, I cant get Q2 on my little adapter boxes in my small rooms. 

Valued Contributor

I now can get it, thanks to SOX who posted that but I need to know if anyone who gets it, can record shows. Thanks

Respected Contributor

I recently got QVC 2 on our Comcast and I just now tried  to record PM Style with Courtney which comes on next and it did let me set it to record.   However when I try to watch QVC 3 I see the channel but no program comes in yet when I click on it.   I’m wondering if Comcast is still getting the channels completely set up. 

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I recently got QVC 2 on our Comcast and I just now tried  to record PM Style with Courtney which comes on next and it did let me set it to record.   However when I try to watch QVC 3 I see the channel but no program comes in yet when I click on it.   I’m wondering if Comcast is still getting the channels completely set up. 

Same for me with Q3, no pic shows up. 

Esteemed Contributor

@QPrincess wrote:

I had no idea that Comcast finally carries QVC2, thanks to a post by S0X.

I watch little live on the Q and prefer to record everything as I can quickly skip through any products that don't interest me.

Now that I know that Comcast carries Q2, I went to the guide to see what I might like to record and it wouldn't allow me to do so. Says something like not currently offered.

If you have Comcast, can YOU record on Q2? Thanks for a reply.

@QPrincess  When I get to the Record Options screen, the message says Currently, Internet content isn't recordable.