Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pure - New Series on WGN America

Is anyone still watching? The season finale is next week. I am really enjoying this series. It is more violent than I thought it would be but it does hold my attention. I am wondering if it will be renewed. The series is very intriguing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm still watching, but don't think I would tune in for a second season.  My interest is waning.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like this series. It will back on May 28th. It is so different than the other shows.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I did watch the final episode of season 1.  Lots of action and the story seemed to move along at a brisker pace.  I might watch season 2 when it is shown in May.

Honored Contributor

JUST had the chance to start watching this and finished episode one. it definitely held my interest. quite different than the same old good guy/bad guy shows and movies that we tend to see. getting ready for episode 2.......

i wonder how this has been doing in the ratings?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

JUST had the chance to start watching this and finished episode one. it definitely held my interest. quite different than the same old good guy/bad guy shows and movies that we tend to see. getting ready for episode 2.......

i wonder how this has been doing in the ratings?

This is my favorite new show. I was glad to see it was returning on May 28th. I agree it is not like any other show. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@elated  or anyone watching?

i am currently watching episode five. do you think someone in that police force is involved in this entire crime ring? do you really think it is broncos partner?

you can answer in a spoiler if you want.

LOL nevermind.....my question was answered! just didnt watch far enough......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

nooooooooooooo i just watched the final episode tonight and of course it is a cliff hanger!

i am also looking forward to the new show THE DISAPPEARANCE......a limited series with six episodes, i believe.

https://www.wgnamerica.com/series/the_disappearance/

Regular Contributor

Is anyone still watching this.  I am.  Can't believe all this actually happened.  It's a bit dark and wonder how long this show will be on.

Esteemed Contributor

@twocatlou wrote:

Is anyone still watching this.  I am.  Can't believe all this actually happened.  It's a bit dark and wonder how long this show will be on.

I am still watching. I really like this show. It is different from any of the series. I think this show has potential to go on for another couple of seasons.