Respected Contributor

I have watched every episode of this show and I love it. I love all the characters and the message behind all the shows. The medicine cure may not be here yet but I bet all of these will be available sometime in my lifetime. The characters interact so well together. When I watch it I am disappointed the hour is over. Having been in the medical field for 21 years and being able to work for four different speciality doctors is probably instilled in my blood now. I learned so much working for the doctors. I worked for two different ENT doctors( Ears Nose and Throat) a Pediatrician, and a lady Eye Surgeon twice. I began my medical career with her and came back to work for her 6 more years before I retired. Now you can see why this medical show is so excellent to me. The season finale is this week at 10:00 pm on the 26th in my area. 

This show is about a wealthy doctor that starts his own medical/surgical center to do anything to save his patients. It really makes you appreciate your own health. Anyone watch it? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I really like it too. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I enjoy this show.  It's not one I'd normally watch because it doesn't have action in it.  However, I consider it a 'feel good' (meaning most things turn out good) show and sometimes even I need to watch something like it.

Esteemed Contributor

I am a regular viewer of this show, I love the characters, and the premise of the show!

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I agree. It really is a relaxing no drama show and I don't want it to end. I wish they come up with more back to basic shows without violence in them. All the actors and actresses in this show should be up for awards. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Pure Genius Show

[ Edited ]

I've watched the program a couple of times, I like the program so far, especially the young wealthy Dr. James Bell and the veteran 

Dr. Walter Wallace.  They've got a great chemistry in the show, and cute to boot!

Respected Contributor

I love this show too. That is usually enough to get it cancelled it seems. Usually happens to the shows I love.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am going to add that I always have tissue near, as this show seems to bring quite a few tears to this old heart of mine!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did watch a couple of episodes but I gave up on it.  It's even more ridiculous than most medical dramas.  My career is in healthcare and while I know the show is all fiction, it's too silly to waste an hour on.  

Honored Contributor

While many aspects of the show seem 'way out there'.  Surprisingly, there are things being done that I think are close to being used in the medical field.

https://www.cnet.com/news/pure-genius-how-a-doctors-real-life-medical-drama-drew-him-to-the-high-tec...

I've had some medical procedures done that many people aren't aware of, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it simply means people are aware of it.

It's nice to watch a show (can't believe I'm saying this as my favorite movie is "Die Hard") where no one is shot or killed on a regular basis.  I think there should be different TV themes for everyone to enjoy.  

As far as who is and isn't aware of some of these procedures, it's been my observation that not everyone knows everything.  Besides, if you have something wrong that 'can't be fixed'; it's nice to think or pretend it might change.