Honored Contributor

I'm still watching. I agree it's not that inspiring. I had looked forward to it and hope it gets better. 

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Proven innocent does not exist in Court, it is proven not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt which does not mean innocent, in the Court's eyes, so the title should be different.

Are you unaware of The Innocent Project? People have been wrongly convicted of crimes they did not commit and DNA has later proven them innocent.

@mousiegirl  is right.   In the American judicial system there is no such thing as "innocent."  It is "not guilty."  Which is referred to as an "acquittal."  There's a world of difference.  I saw you say Michael Jackson was found innocent.  No, he wasn't.  He was found not guilty.  The Innocence Project finds people who were wrongfully convicted and gets their convictions vacated, charges dismissed.  

There is one country and only one that has a verdict of "not proven."    I wish we had that in the United States.  

Honored Contributor

I'm out on this one.  It's just not engaging.

However, I'm back in on For the People.  My TiVo recorded last week's episode and they seem to have streamlined it a bit this season so that there weren't 12 stories going on all at once.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN