Honored Contributor

Yes, @icezeus, it does appear that the show will be ongoing for a while.  That struck me as surprising because Drew mentioned needing things to be done in 12 weeks.  They did so much during that broadcast, I figured that was done in the 12 weeks. 

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie

I don't know this for sure and this is just a guess. I think that they probably did the whole renovation in the 12 week time span, and that they are just stretching out showing us the viewer different segments of the project..

Esteemed Contributor

@freakygirl

I love my Chip and Joanna. I am going to miss them after this last season. I am warming up to one of the new shows Flip Or Flop Ft. Worth.

Trusted Contributor

@icezeusi am so with you! i miss them already. lol! i like the husband and wife interaction, i like seeing the kids, and majority of the homes that she designs, are very much my type. i love wood and leather. her home goods in target are right up my alley. 

Honored Contributor

Now that's funny @freakygirl and @icezeus.  I do not like that show!  It's that husband that gets on my nerves, I think, lol.  He's a little goofy trying to be funny.

I dislike most of the 'flip' shows mainly because there are too many of them.  I saw the last ten minutes or so of the flip show from Ft. Worth.  They look like body builders.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Property Brothers ❤

[ Edited ]

@twinsister wrote:

I think Jonathan just got engaged also.  Sorry - lol!!

He's divorced, but he may have someone new. I hadn't heard that. They DO kind of saturate HGTV with their many different shows, but they are Scotts, and I have Scotts in my family bloodlines, so I have to support the kinsmen.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Now that's funny @freakygirl and @icezeus.  I do not like that show!  It's that husband that gets on my nerves, I think, lol.  He's a little goofy trying to be funny.

I dislike most of the 'flip' shows mainly because there are too many of them.  I saw the last ten minutes or so of the flip show from Ft. Worth.  They look like body builders.

I have to agree about Chip Gains. I don't know how she keeps from throttling him. I enjoy what they do with the houses they renovate, but HE gets on my nerves. I too am totally fed up with all the flip shows that HGTV has. A little is fine; too many are overkill. But that's what HGTV does, instead of more variety. What happened to the design shows they used to have: Design on a Dime, Sensible Chic, Divine Design, Color Splash. Now their entire programming seems to be taken up for the most part with House Hunters and Flip shows.

Respected Contributor

Chip Gains is a walking advertisement for birth control. Never liked him or how gen "hams" it up. Sorry I can't stomach him. I know many like him but his antics are not professional for a general contractor. I'd rather have someone more serious like Jonathan.