Regular Contributor

Have watched this and do not expect any show to give definitive answers, but it is well done and the cast blends well together.  Will continue to watch and enjoy.

"You never know when  the  last time is the  last time."

"You never know when the last time is the
last time."
Esteemed Contributor

I liked the show and will be watchingWoman Happy

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Proof - New show

[ Edited ]

What network, day, time?  What is it about?

Esteemed Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

What network, day, time?  What is it about?

Tuesday nights, after Rizoli and Isles on TNT. Here is a link to a page that gives a good synopsis Smiley Happy

http://thttp://tvline.com/2015/06/16/proof-series-premiere-recap-tnt/vline.com/2015/06/16/proof-seri...

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

I like Jennifer Beals and the show has an interesting subject.  For me, I'm sincerely sick of rude and obnoxious lead parts that seems to be the big push in all shows lately i.e. Scorpion, Stitchers, Murder In The First as examples.  It seems they delight in bringing us the same blunt and unkind sort of people that don't have any people skills at all. 

Super Contributor

I enjoyed the show last night.  I'll have to remember to watch future episodes.

~~66 and owned by cats and dogs.~~
Super Contributor

flowershopgirl said: I like Jennifer Beals and the show has an interesting subject. For me, I'm sincerely sick of rude and obnoxious lead parts that seems to be the big push in all shows lately i.e. Scorpion, Stitchers, Murder In The First as examples. It seems they delight in bringing us the same blunt and unkind sort of people that don't have any people skills at all.

Kaybee: I agree. I was put off by JB's character but I guess the point was to show her bitterness about losing a child and how much she needed the answers too.
Honored Contributor

I don't know how many of you have been watching the TV show Proof, but I've watched it every week.

I really like the show and as I've said I've read a lot of books about NDE (Near Death Experiences), Psychics and reincarnation.

I thought it was interesting that in the show, Jennifer Beal's father is African American.  I always thought she was Caucasian.

I just looked up on the Internet and in real life her Father is African American and her Mother is Caucasian/Irish.

This is a case of TV imitating real life.  I love that they made her Dad (as in real life) African American.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a few days off.  I have this show recorded from the begining, so I'm catching up.

So far I really like it!  So glad I recorded it.

(Interesting seeing Olivia Pope's dad (Scandal) saving lives instead trying to kill.  I love his voice). 

Esteemed Contributor

Love the show.  Hope it lasts.  My luck---- whatever I like gets cancelled.