Honored Contributor

Next week Nov. 16 is the fashion show.  This should be a really good show because the designers are very talented.  I have to write a note so I don't forget.  I really liked what the girl that wears the head scarf showed last week in the light gray fabric that was either a silk or some kind of shiny fabric.  It was beautiful. 

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

She is my favorite also. I think Brandon is her main competition, and I'm tired of his designs. They all look alike to me.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I just finished watching this episode. Brandon is the judges’ favorite. I wish all five could have shown their full collections. I wonder why Heidi couldn’t adjust her schedule and be there in person. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think Brandon will win because his is the obvious favorite of the judges......but like another poster said...his designs all seem to be very similar to me.....i like Kentaro the best...

i think he has made some beautiful fashions...i also liked quite a few of Kenya's fashions.....Michael i also thought did a nice job......not really a fan of Margarita's collections/outfits.....feel like she has had many chances and lately feel she resorts to crying in order to gain sympathy from Tim/judges....

Honored Contributor

When I looked again at Brandon's 2 designs, I thought really how is that attractive on her?

Like a peach box over pants the one and I don't even remember the other.

Just because something looks innovative, imaginative, shocking even, doesn't mean fashion to me but more like a museum of different pieces of art maybe but not fashion or something to be worn-other than the runway, which seems to become more and more what can they shock someone with?

I really admire designers these days who actually create something beautiful to be worn by an actual person and enhances a woman's beauty not detracts from it or is just there to show off what the designer thinks is "fashion."

The judges decisions just make me disappointed in this season.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I’m not a fan of Brandon’s designs either but I agree that he will probably win since the judges like his work so much. I’d love for either of the women to win. Although he’s done 2 or 3 good pieces, I’m not a fan of Kentaro either. I can’t wait for the real finale!!