Respected Contributor

Project Runway: Season Finale

Well, no suspense there. I am actually fine with Sean winning. I would have been fine with any of them winning; I actually liked all the finalists. It was kind of ho hum though. I really liked it when the Magic Elves were producing it and the designers had a decent amount of time for each challenge, plus for their final collections.

I think we miss out on a lot of potentially great designers because if someone knows they need time to execute, they won't even try out or make the show. It looks like Korina is up to her old tricks again next week. She has a lot of growing up to do.

Honored Contributor

Re: Project Runway: Season Finale

Thanks cosmic. I missed the last few episodes. I was wondering who won. Thanks for the heads up!

I wonder if we'll see him on QVC. Sometimes they show up on QVC.

Trusted Contributor

I think at the end they all did a great job. Kini really turned around his entire collection. At the end I did think Sean's were the best. I like the fringe. I liked some of Amanda's. Just not a fan of the long billowy dresses. They just do not appear flattering.

Excited to see all stars and who will be on. It starts this Thursday.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought Sean was the most talented of them and deserved to win, also. Kini is very talented, too. It was touching to see the love he has for his family.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth